Satire Week Beginning 20/12/04 - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By | I, CWAS |
[SF edit: Yellow card for doing the exact opposite of what I asked.]
By Saf
What I love about those cartoons of NGL's is that, while not techincally a liberal, I do support pretty much everything they accuse me of supporting. Yes, I want to dismantle their faith and see people reach to science and philosophy for enlightenment. Yes, I want gay, bi, transsexuals to roam free, able to do as they please. Yes, I want a secularist government that gives abortion in healthcare. Guilty as charged, I'll see you in hell. :)
By | I, CWAS |
[SF edit: This forum is not a mirror site of oneimage.org. If all you want to do is draw people's attention to the entire contents of a website then just post a link and be done with it. As it is you have been warned and have chosen to ignore those warnings twice. This time you are banned.]
By bradley
0wn3d. the silliness had to end. It's not even an ideology he was promoting, he was just trying to condition us, Pavlov style, to hate it. Doublethink propaganda. I'll say it again: 0wn3d.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about cross[…]