100% tax - Eliminate Poverty Now! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By wonder cow
Nikita*-

:| You are so welcome. I am so glad you stopped by. What happened to the Russian girl group in your sig?
By briansmith
This cow foolishness stops here. Any thread involving this trash has been edited and moved to the Satire forum.
By wonder cow
:| TSaliva,

I am not a doctor, but I think there may be a stick lodged in your anal cavity. You may want to have that looked at. Just a friendly suggestion.
By era o divertimento
Hey cow! Dude's really having a cow, eh? It does apear his cow is lodged up his cow.

Politically speaking, of course.
By wonder cow
:| wboxerw,

I don't understand it. Is he suffering from mad cow disease?

Yes, I understand that there is a satire forum. But people talk about different subjects in different forums. Could it be the length of my satirical posts? Yet, I have read line after line of nonsensical babble from many members. Just because they are making a feeble attempt to be "serious" should not count. They should be damned to the satire forum also.
By bradley
gaul... you mean gall.
By wonder cow
You have the gall to point out my misspelling of gall? Thanks. Corrected.

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]