Satire Week Beginning 04/04/05 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Le Rouge
TAL, you have me addicted to Filibuster Cartoons.
I don't always agree with the authors message but they are quite hilarious.
By CCJ

That's the South Korean flag, not the North Korean one.
By The American Lion
.....went on the TV yesterday to give an emergency address to the nation. He essentially begged the Canadian people to give his party another chance and desperately tried to convince the opposition parties to not throw the nation into a sudden election by passing a non-confidence motion in parliament.

Here is my view, as a disgruntled British Columbian. There was a time in Canada when we had something resembling a two party system. That system died when the old Ontario-based PC party died and was replaced by the new western-based Reform/Alliance/Conservative party we have now. It seems to me that it no longer matters how corrupt or incompetent the Liberal Party gets, Ontario voters will always stick by it in the end simply because it is "theirs" and the only alternative party is something that is not theirs. We in the west are too scary and weird to be trusted with government, and as a result I don't believe the Conservatives will ever get into power.

Prove me wrong Ontario voters!

Add the message for some people who dont know what this cartoon is about.
By STA
Matt Stone and Trey Parker should sue the bastard who made that cartoon.
By Ombrageux
CCJ - South Korea has been clashing over Japanese administered islands, as well as criticizing Japan. Thus there's the mildly condenscending, 'the commie'.
By Luke
TAL, you clearly know nothing about Canadian politics or the Sponsorship Scandal... and saying that the Liberals are trying to make Canada "a one-party banana republic" is highly hypocritical of someone who supports the Republicans...
By Boondock Saint
TAL, you clearly know nothing about Canadian politics or the Sponsorship Scandal... and saying that the Liberals are trying to make Canada "a one-party banana republic" is highly hypocritical of someone who supports the Republicans...

Why do people always attack TAL and not the cartoon?

- TAL did not make that cartoon. IIRC the cartoonist is Canadian.

- TAL did not say anything about a one party banana republic thus TAL cannot be a hypocrit.

- There is no proof that the cartoonist who made that cartoon supports the Republican party.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]