Satire week beginning 27/06/2005 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Falx
Enough talking, more cartoons. >:
By Andres
Qatzel wrote:
This supposed "show of sympathy" is a cheap ploy to manipulate readers into confusing World War Two with the US-UK imperialist occupation of Iraq. Two very different things.

Do you know the cartoonist, or why do you assume this?
By Boondock Saint
Enough talking, more cartoons

*bows*

As you wish my lord ...

All will be from the USA because I am lazy ...

Drunk people + hunting = big problem. :hmm:

I am stocking up on ammo, preparing for a civil war.

Left ... right ... every American feels safe saying 'Fuck you France' by having an American being hte greatest biker to compete in the history of the Tour de France ...

By Andres
I dont understand the last one, is it supposed to be funny or witty because I didnt get it. Or is it really just supposed to be Armstrong going through the arch of Triumph?
By TROI
Disclaimer: This show of sympathy goes to all Londoners, except the person who goes by the alias of TROI

And the majority of Londoners who feel that the attackers were provoked by the Iraq war?
By Andres
And the majority of Londoners who feel that the attackers were provoked by the Iraq war?

That Iraq war provoked or not the attack, does not preclude an american from showing sympathy.
By TROI
There are 'Americans' and then there is the right wing press.
By Boondock Saint
I dont understand the last one

What's to understand?

I see a rather straight forward cartoon ... Lance in France, it's over he is finished and went out on top.
By Andres
What's to understand?

I know not all cartoons have to be funny or witty, but this one is just too simple. They might as well have put up a picture for all the difference it would make.
By Andres
The last one is great Boon. Weird thing, the Institutional Revolutionary Party is the name of the party who was in power in Mexico for 76 years (1924-2000), you can all imagine what kind of party it was.
By MB.
Yah Boon, that last one rocks. :lol:
By Boondock Saint
My favorite is Rummy saying 'No comrade! Take my kevlar!'
By Red_Army
I've read some on the PRI, since I have been interested in Mexican history for awhile. My favorite time period is 1910-1919. It's very saddening that all the blood shed in the revolution amounted to nothing but more tyranny.
By MB.
My favourite is Rummy saying 'No comrade! Take my kevlar!'

Damn right- that's awsome.
By Clann
My favourite is Rummy saying 'No comrade! Take my kevlar!'

Mine too.
By Andres
It's very saddening that all the blood shed in the revolution amounted to nothing but more tyranny.

But stable (no armed insurgency for 70 years) and slightly more fair than before. Actually the two main objectives of the revolution were achieved. No reelections and redistribution of land. But they were tyrants and thieves, there is no question about that.
By TROI
The Bushevik revolution! Fucking G note.

I like the way Rummy has a six pack aswellI liked how the little red book was replaced by a bible in the 'Democracy grows out of the barrel of a gun' one :lol: :lol:.

Jolly good show.
By Boondock Saint
I am actually surprised that an American cartoonist had the courage to draw that up. You just don't see quality propaganda like that anymore :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]