Just some stuff to read... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Truth-a-naut
[generic comment]The bully is America's kid...[/generic comment]
By Boondock Saint
What I find funny about the second one is that seniors are right pissed about that medicare bill ... :?:
By The Outspoken
Boondock Saint wrote:What I find funny about the second one is that seniors are right pissed about that medicare bill ... :?:

Seniors who are democrats. And the AARP backed it, which is what it was mostly referring too.
By Boondock Saint
Seniors who are democrats

:?:

Only the ones that are democrats are democrats :p

You should know that seniors make up their own party practically ... and as for AARP all I hear is how they betrayed the seniors ... and thats from all the seniors ...

I admit Bushy Sr. doesnt mind the new medicare change and I doubt any of congress minds it either ... its not like their health care was cut ;)
By The Outspoken
You don't seem to understand the bill. It doesn't lower coverage, it actually raises it. It just makes our taxes for them higher and the governments cost higher.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about cross[…]