Satire for October. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Boondock Saint
Ok, so post political cartoons but do NOT go about posting racist propaganda in cartoon form. Thank you.
By Rodion

P.S. :lol: I still can't believe I'm the reason you wrote that...
By STA
Thats right tal, members of Al-Qaeda come to the USA to join Anti-war protests. No, tal, I'm not being sarcastic.
By Boondock Saint
Perfect observation on the Dems ...

From Holland Iran

Al-Arab news

By Spin
I thought TALs cartoon was quite funy. Regardless of political affiliation.
By Rodion
I liked TAL's cartoon because of it's political affiliation. Nobody does as much for the terrorists' cause as pacifists.
By Briton
I liked TAL's cartoon because of it's political affiliation. Nobody does as much for the terrorists' cause as pacifists.

Is that because the terrorists are part of the rest of the world that the pacifists want you to leave the fuck alone?
By Maxim Litvinov
TAL's cartoon is sickening. If there's one thing worse than having innocents killed, it's having them killed and then blaming the people who actually value their lives for the deaths.

You may as well just blame Jews for the Holocaust if you're going down that path and get the whole idiocy over with.
By Spin
The point is that TALs cartoon is true, for the most part.

The pacifists want the US out of the middle east and the terrorists want the US out of the middle east. I think that the pacifists are more likely to win than the terrorists.

I think Briton meant much the same as I do.
By Maxim Litvinov
A whole fuckload of non-pacifists, non-terrorists also want the US out of Iraq.
By Spin
Iraq does not equal middle east.
By Boondock Saint
I am neither a pacifics nor a terrorist and I want the US out of the ME and Iraq. That does not make me a support of the terrorists.

I would also add that a peacenick is not with the terrorists anymore then he/she is with the USA.
By Spin
No, but nevertheless they have mutual interests. Not all of the "peaceniks" btw are quite so hostile to the terrorists and'or despotic regimes in the ME.

TO claim that that the peace movement doesn't help the terrorists obtain their objectives is wrong. However, that does not mean that the peaceniks are wrong or the terrorists are right, IMO.
By Boondock Saint
No, but nevertheless they have mutual interests.

And?

I would like to see the souther US border closely watched and illegals prevented from entering. The KKK would like the same thing.

Does make me a KKK sympathizer?

Not all of the "peaceniks" btw are quite so hostile to the terrorists and'or despotic regimes in the ME.

Then they are not peaceniks are they? If you choose a side then you are not a peacenik, you are a supporter.

TO claim that that the peace movement doesn't help the terrorists obtain their objectives is wrong.

There are different objectives to be reached, some might overlap this is true however it does not mean the peacenik movement is aiding the terrorists nor does it mean that the ideal of peace itself is aiding terrorism.
By Spin
Does make me a KKK sympathizer?

No, and I didn't claim that. What I said is that they have they a similar objective.

Then they are not peaceniks are they?

No, I suppose not. However some of those going round with the Peaceniks, have a hidden agenda.

There are different objectives to be reached, some might overlap this is true however it does not mean the peacenik movement is aiding the terrorists nor does it mean that the ideal of peace itself is aiding terrorism.

I agree. It isn't aiding the terrorists, but it is aiding at least one of their causes.
By Apollos
The point of the cartoon is that the anti-war movement in this country undermines the effort of American soldiers to defeat terrorism.
By galactus
Apollos wrote:The point of the cartoon is that the anti-war movement in this country undermines the effort of American soldiers to defeat terrorism.

:?:
How?
By STA
Yes, defeat terrorism by invading countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 nor any real connection to Al-Qaeda. Northern Ireland probably had more to do with Terrorism than Iraq. Just because someone is protesting about the war in Iraq doesn't mean they want Al-Qaeda to kill more people than they alreay have. It probably means they do not want to see more lives (both Iraqi and American) and money used to fund this war of choice by the Bush admin. The real reason Bush went into Iraq was because he thought it would be easy as hell, he could give his oil buddies some new wells, he could knock one more baddie off the list, and it would solidify him as a "War President" in the eyes of the voters.

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]