Satire for December - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Mecha

~Mecha
By ianulus
Hass = hatred

"This Kurd claims our massacre is illegitimate. He says it violates international law." - "How? What? Then we have to stop it right now!"

From the german magazine Cicero.

ianulus
By Mecha

Found it in a Fark discussion thread. Enjoy.

~Mecha
By Rodion
Wow, practically no-one died in the Iraq war. Phew, and there I was worried :roll: ...
By The American Lion
Compaired to other US wars. Operation Iraqi Freedom is considered the safest war in US history.
By STA
Yeah, only 2000 people(americans, the Iraqis don't really count as people) have died for no reason so far! stupid libbies!
By Rodion
I'm not criticizing US for the war in Iraq. I just don't like the "look closely or you might miss it" part. It's rather... lame.
By Mecha
Well, I stuck it in Satire, didn't I? I still get a chuckle out of it... Damn weird sense of humour, I have. Gotta love the multiple levels of absurdity.

~Mecha
By amjdmg
It's just false. In WW1 and WW2, it includes other nations, but in Vietnam, it 'forgets' to remember how 1-3 million Vietnamese soldiers died. (as well as 2-4 million civilians)
By Red_Army
Yeah it seems to pick and choose, especially at WWI, becuase the Russians alone lost that many, but very few Americans. I have no idea what standards were used really.
By Luke
Mecha, that chart is terrible
By Falx
I have no idea what standards were used really.

None by the looks of it, even if those are military casualties it misses a few million in WW2.

an era when Europeans were more educated and inte[…]

I was quite explicit that the words are not by the[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]