Satire for January. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Rodion
Image Image
By Dan
By Mecha

~Mecha
By Ombrageux
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/17/dominatrix.charged.ap/index.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/17/uk.parrot/index.html

CNN wrote:DEDHAM, Massachusetts (AP) -- A prosecutor said Tuesday that a dominatrix dismembered and disposed of the body of a client who died of a heart attack during a bondage session in her makeshift dungeon.

Barbara Asher, who goes by the name Mistress Lauren M, has pleaded innocent to charges of manslaughter and dismemberment in the death of Michael Lord, 53, of North Hampton, New Hampshire.

Prosecutor Robert Nelson said in his opening statement that Asher knew Lord was in trouble, yet she waited five minutes before calling her boyfriend to come help. Miguel Ferrer, who is charged as an accomplice, arrived 10 minutes later, but by then it was too late to save Lord.

"During that time, Mr. Lord continued to hang there, and she did nothing," Nelson said.

Asher's attorney was scheduled to give her opening statement later Tuesday.

According to Nelson, Asher was getting into her dominatrix outfit when she heard a commotion coming from the "dungeon" where Lord was waiting, naked, tied by his wrists to the rack, a replica of a medieval torture device.

She entered the room to find Lord in his death throes, the prosecutor said, citing Asher's statement to police a month later.

"His arms are flailing about," Nelson said. "There was a gasp, and his head went forward."

Nelson said Asher told police that she and Ferrer used a hacksaw the next day to dismember the body of the 280-pound Lord and dumped it in Augusta, Maine.

His remains have never been found, and Asher has since insisted that she never confessed and that the retired telephone company worker may still be alive.

CNN (made in UK) wrote:LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

The African grey parrot kept squawking "I love you, Gary" as his owner, Chris Taylor, sat with girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa of their shared flat in Leeds, northern England.

Ziggy even mimicked Collins's voice each time she answered her telephone, calling out "Hiya Gary," according to newspaper reports.

Call-center worker Collins, 25, admitted the four-month affair with a colleague called Gary to her boyfriend and left the flat she had shared with Taylor, 30, for a year.

Taylor said he had also been forced to part with Ziggy after the bird continued to call out Gary's name and refused to stop squawking the phrases in his ex-girlfriend's voice, media reports said.

"I wasn't sorry to see the back of Suzy after what she did, but it really broke my heart to let Ziggy go," he said.

"I love him to bits and I really miss having him around, but it was torture hearing him repeat that name over and over again.

"I still can't believe he's gone. I know I'll get over Suzy, but I don't think I'll ever get over Ziggy."

Taylor acquired Ziggy as a chick eight years ago and named him after the David Bowie character Ziggy Stardust.

The bird has now found a new home through the offices of a local parrot dealer. Collins, who admitted the affair, said: "I'm not proud of what I did but I'm sure Chris would be the first to admit we were having problems.

"I am surprised to hear he got rid of that bird," she added to The Guardian newspaper. "He spent more time talking to it than he did to me."

I'm posting these in satire even though they're actual stories because they're so bloody ridiculous!
By Dan
By Mecha
By Dan
By Mecha

~Mecha
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]