Satire for January. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By contracycle
By ianulus
By Mikolaj
^ is Bush doing what I think he's doing?
By Mecha
Yeah, that is a sequel to the one where he was doing the Iraqi Camel.

~Mecha
By ianulus
Actually, the funniest thing in that cartoon is the spelling "noocular". Hilarious.
By ianulus
Wouldn't that be great? A 'post in PoFo' plugin for Firefox! You would just highlight text in some news article you're reading, right-click and choose 'post in Todays News'! After not bothering to write any comment to the articles you post, you'd now not even have to bother going through the submitting process!

Wouldn't that be awesome?
By Mecha
Wow, it doesn't matter how many Cox + Foukum pieces I see (damn "faith in humanity"), its shocking how off the wall their mental process is.

If I wasn't lazy, I'd photoshop Bush in place of Carter so it would be relevant to sane individual's concourse.

~Mecha
By vage
Intl. Intelligence
Muslims threaten sanctions on Denmark

TUNIS, Tunisia, Jan. 28 (UPI) -- Muslim organizations Saturday threatened economic sanctions against Denmark and Norway for publishing cartoons insulting Islam and Prophet Mohammad.

A spokesman for the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, set up by the 57-member Organization of Islamic Conference, said the member countries may take economic measures against the "attacks on Islam's symbols and sanctity."

Mohammad Ghomari from ISESCO told a news conference in Tunis it was "unacceptable to attack Prophet Mohammad," and accused unnamed Western countries of "double standards in dealing with such unjustified attacks against Islam."

The official was referring to cartoons recently published by two Danish and Norwegian newspapers, including one that showed Prophet Mohammad wearing a turban shaped like a bomb.

The Danish government has apologized for their publication.

The jyllands posten newspaper in Denmark commissioned and printed some cartoons about Muhammed, the founder of Islam.

By Un Owen
By contracycle

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]

I define my terms very clearly and very simply. S[…]