Satire for Feb - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By dktekno
Muhammed drawings removed.
Fear of ban.
By Dan
Fear of ban.

:lol:

Was that a deliberate satire?
By | I, CWAS |
Fear of ban.

:lol: Fucking Gold, you are brilliant if you did that on purpose :lol:
By Spin
No, he posted the drawings.

Why were they removed?
By ianulus
Were they new ones or the same stuff he posted in various forums before? I'm guessing old ones, in which case I put this down as attention whoring.

ianulus

PS: Oh, right, this is Satire...

"Yes, the pressure has increased a bit"
The Hare and the Tortoise and the Lion

The animals arranged a famous race, between the fastest and slowest of their number... the hare and the tortoise. The hare, wearing a stars-and-stripes hat and a 'nuke-iraq' t-shirt, warmed up at the starting line. The tortoise smoked a pipe with his mate Arafat the cat and helped with the wording of a new peace treaty.

The starting gun was fired and the hare shot off. The tortoise ambled into action, slow and steady of pace. Minutes later the hare was half way to the end of the course so he thought he'd have sex with a passing rabbit. He was busy having sex some hours later when the tortoise crossed the finish line, and only putting his trousers back on when the award ceremony was over.

Nonetheless the hare went down in history as the victor - a simple victory... he went to the tortoise's home, shot him and his family and neighbours dead, took the award, went to the award-giving authorities, shot some of them dead too and had the records changed, and then returned to his little home where, much later on, he was eaten alive by a lion.
By QatzelOk
...returned to his little home where, much later on, he was eaten alive by a lion.

I'm glad that lion showed up. :lol:
By Boondock Saint
Jesus arcis ...

Wtf is that? If I walked into someones house and they had that on their table I would fucking butcher them.
By arcis
Wtf is that?

It is a special kind of advent wreath.
For the advent season of contemplation and pleasant anticipation.
By Ombrageux
An interesting comeback:
"This one is racist", "this one is anti-Semitic", "and this one falls under freedom of speech"

He makes a good point, freedom of speech is just that, the Danes have a right to mock Mohamed just as much as Muslims have a right to mock Jews.
By Falx
^WTF? 0% corrupt with 0 posts?
By ianulus
"Come on, come after me!"
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want a […]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]