Satire for Feb - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Adrien
That's one lame, out of context attack.

Chirac said that about a French magazine, Charlie Hebdo, choosing to publish the Danish cartoons plus several new cartoons, from Denmark and France, and so he was reacting on the fact that it is litterally throwing oil on the fire: in a situation like that, no matter what the contents are (and that's why quoting Voltaire is stupid), you should be responsible and not "fuel passions" as he says.

Plus Chirac's quote is used the wrong way round, the last part is the first.
By Spin
Where the hell does the bottom one come from?
By Spin
I haven't seen the Sun for a few days since I've been scik.

I didn't know if the bottom image was a real German 2006 world cup thing.

It des resemble Hitler.
By ianulus
This is the first I've seen it. According to the article, it's real and was made by a member of the police force, and reviewed by other policemen. As we all know, the police are reknowned thhroughout the world for their style, sensibility and sophistication, so this really shouldn't have happened...

Anyway, here's a real german cop and here's another picture of one of their hats.

And since this is satire, here you go:

PS: Fuck the SUN
By The Immortal Goon
That did happen in Dublin a few weeks back.

-TIG :rockon:
By Spin

From Private Eye
By ianulus
The Olympic dangerous art
by Olle Johansson, Sweden:

Whos guilty for the cartoon struggle
by Rainer Hachfeld, Neues Deutschland, Germany:

Muhammad cartoons
by Christo Komarnitski, Bulgaria:
By Mecha

^ I am as sick of hearing about it as the next man, but this is the only thing about the whole drama-fest that was funny.

~Mecha
By Dan
By ianulus
Living on Zionist Time

5 September 1999, Jerusalem In most parts of the world, the switch away from Daylight Saving Time proceeds smoothly. But the time change raised havoc with Palestinian terrorists this year.

Israel insisted on a premature switch from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time to accommodate a week of pre-sunrise prayers. Palestinians refused to live on "Zionist Time." Two weeks of scheduling havoc ensued. Nobody knew the "correct" time.

At precisely 5:30pm on Sunday, two coordinated car bombs exploded in different cities, killing three terrorists who were transporting the bombs. It was initially believed that the devices had been detonated prematurely by klutzy amateurs. A closer look revealed the truth behind the explosions.

The bombs had been prepared in a Palestine-controlled area, and set to detonate on Daylight Saving Time. But the confused drivers had already switched to Standard Time. When they picked up the bombs, they neglected to ask whose watch was used to set the timing mechanism. As a result, the cars were still en-route when the explosives detonated, delivering the terrorists to their untimely demises.

#1 Darwin award of 1999
By ianulus

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]