Pictures of OWNED Iraqi's, Past and Present - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
Just some photos of various dead and destroyed Iraqi' soilders and their equipment (Saddamist Iraqis). Many are Gulf War era, because , sadly, in Operation Iraqi Freedom the Iraqi Army folded like a french house of cards.

Abu: Let us make a white flag, to surrender!!
Mohammed: Do you hear that,,, noise??
Abu: What noise??

I call this one. "Hiding behind a rock didn't work"

Gulf War : T-62 Lighting the Way to Freedom

Anti-Air Guns, apparently not so effective

Jack in the Box

All the objects in this picture, are Iraqi vehicles, sign sealed and OWNED by the U.S military.

Blowing shit up, one building at a time.

See! THE CHILDREN LOVE US!!

When an Insurgent meets his maker

Tell me this didn't hurt

Put it there little guy!

Going to post more later, Have to wath the game now. :)
By smashthestate
The 1st and 10th picture is of British troops. I don't know any U.S. forces that use Enfields...
By U-235
offensive picture warning?
By U-235
some just might be offended by the bloody pictures.
By Freedom
It doesnt take a genius to figure out what the content of this thread is.

This is no worse than pictures of American casualties you and your ilk rejoice over. In fact it is better!
By Vivisekt
By U-235
Freedom wrote:It doesnt take a genius to figure out what the content of this thread is.

This is no worse than pictures of American casualties you and your ilk rejoice over. In fact it is better!

i know its obvious but still, and who said i enjoyed those pictures?
By Freedom
and who said i enjoyed those pictures?

Me.

You rejoice over the victories of the resistance, therefore it would be hypocritical of you to not rejoice over picture of their attacks and the victims of their attacks.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Uranium don't bother. 15 year olds have a tendecy to compare penis sizes. So when I posted the pictures of the American losses in Iraq...not to make a contest out of it...but just to show some of the things that the American media would never show...Khenlein and his little brother Freedom felt the sudden urge to show off their penis size by getting into a pissing contest.

Don't bother Uranium...we all know whose is bigger...;)

And Khenlein...thats a T-55 not a T-62 :p
By Freedom
15 year olds have a tendecy to compare penis sizes

So now we know why your such a troll, you had bad experiences when you were a child. Because when I was fifteen I never compared my penis with anyone elses...weird...
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
So now we know why your such a troll, you had bad experiences when you were a child. Because when I was fifteen I never compared my penis with anyone elses...weird...

You were too ashamed...:(
By Freedom
Or...I just never felt like showing my it to another boy....... :roll: :knife:
By Khenlein
Tova is absolutely right, I have a large penis, that combined with basic American values makes it impossible for me to pass up a pissing contest.
:::

" You blew up my car, JIHAD!!!"

I don't know whats worse, being captured by G.Is, or wearing these clothes in public.

Your safe little guy, go ahead and sleep.

Takin out the trash

We've spent Trillions of dollars building up our navy.

Not more than a year ago, these punks lived in a Palace.

I've had fun with blind folds, but those parties involved copious amounts of condoms and lubricants.

Quite frankly, I never liked reports that went into the middle of a warzone and get all upset when one of them gets hurt..... thats why its a warzone.
Image[img]

[/img]
By Tovarish Spetsnaz

Actually...he's celebrating in front a destroyed US truck... :p

Quite frankly, I never liked reports that went into the middle of a warzone and get all upset when one of them gets hurt..... thats why its a warzone.

Warzones like...the Palestine Hotel... :roll:

Your safe little guy, go ahead and sleep.

Soo weak...
By Truth-a-naut

:lol:

I've had fun with blind folds, but those parties involved copious amounts of condoms and lubricants.

ahahaha
By U-235
Freedom wrote:
and who said i enjoyed those pictures?

Me.

You rejoice over the victories of the resistance, therefore it would be hypocritical of you to not rejoice over picture of their attacks and the victims of their attacks.

i will go against TSs advice for now.
Could you please provide me with an exact qoute from my self that shows i support the death of americans?
World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

You might be surprised and he might wind up being[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]