Mock campaign site - Wiranto 2004. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
OK. So I had a few hours spare last night, and decided to put up a mock campaign site for General Wiranto.

To those who aren't familiar - Wiranto is one of the most powerful members of the Indonesian armed forces, and therefore one of the most powerful people in Indonesia. He has been implicated in the ongoing violence in Aceh and West Papua, and most notoriously in the crackdown on the Timorese independence movement. There is ongoing speculation about him being indicted by the UN War Crimes Tribunal as a result. Recently he has been suggesting that he'll run in this years Indonesia Presidential elections.

Anyway, you might think the humour either juvenile or non-existent. And my knowledge of Wiranto is not nearly as good as it should be. I'm not Indonesian, and I only know of him because I've got his CD :p But feel free to have a look and offer positive criticism - in terms of the site's design and content. It's at http://wiranto.orgburo.com :)
By GandalfTheGrey
And most importantly, he is a singer. He even released his own album.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]