Why Young Muslim blow them self up?! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
Because of the complete insanity of my Iraq Muslim brothers and killing 79 people I thought the world deserves to get at least some reason for why someone would blow themselves up. Here are a few I could think of...

Possible reason’s why Muslim Terrorist blow them self up?

1. For 72 virgins, of which none know what to do

2. Uncle Osama told me to do it

3. Its Israel’s fault if they are destroyed I wont kill my brother Muslims

4. Islam is the religion of “piece” so I should be in pieces right?

5. It’s the JEWS they control the world you know

6. I like dressing up as women

7. They told me it was confetti

8. Jehad?!? I think I mean press the red button.

9. If I don’t kill them the guy next to me will and then he gets all the girls!

10. Because I am a poor uneducated young Muslim who was born to a society that has forgotten there great roots of being the epicenter of trade, commerce and society it was in the ancient world. Where once a proud people incredible development dwelled, now because our ignorance and fear we have lead ourselves to abandon all thoughts for improvement of this life and instead focus on the selfish development of self, using the line of possible ignorance and lack of knowledge to keep ourselves from feeling accountable in life. So instead being a proud people we limited our development of which causes our populous to starve and live in ruins! Turning there sadness to anger when trying to figure out who is ate fault.

I hope people understand what I am trying to say. It’s sad but at one time Muslims lead the world in development but now, this is what we did to ourselves. So when people die and some Muslims act in terror we know where we can find out who is really is at fault. We just need to look in the mirror.

-The Muslim Zionist – Out!
http://www.themuslimcorner.com/mc/content/view/1250/58/
By Theimmortal1
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good post.
By Russkie
You forgot a piece of the Koran that states if you die in the name of God, you will go to Heaven. Apparently, most jihadists interpret this as - if you blow yourself up while screaming 'In the name of Allah' and kill Infidels, you will go to Heaven.
By QatzelOk
i have my own show

Didn't you used to write for Larry Sanders?
By Kon
If I don’t kill them the guy next to me will and then he gets all the girls!

This was the best part.
By QatzelOk
China to Exxon: We could have invaded Iraq for one tenth the price.

And the experience might come in handy if you need us to invade other resource-rich continents like North America.

:lol:

Lowest prices guaranteed
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]