Satire for May. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Mikolaj
America's new threat

Maybe if we took care of the old threat first, it would be less confusing. I guess now that we've got a "problem" with illegal Mexican immigration we'll have to do something about it. Like invade Venezuela.
By QatzelOk
Para baillar la Qaeda!

Para baillar la Qaeda!

Por qui sere? Porque sere?

No soy numero tres

Soy numero uno, soy numero uno

Ay la Qaeda!

Ay la Qaeda!

Por qui sere? Porque sere?
Last edited by QatzelOk on 22 May 2006 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
By Adrien
Is the caniche supposed to represent us?

:eh:
By SpiderMonkey
If caniche is a poodle, then I think so. I'm not sure what the dog on the right is but it would presumably be Germany.

Anyway, isn't the US also appeasing Iran?
By Boondock Saint
Clearly the three dogs are, from left to right ...

German Shepard, French Poodle and a British Bulldog.

As for the US appeasing Iran ... I suppose if you take the threat of military action, constant calls for sanctions against and assurance given openly to Israel for mutual defense appeasement then sure ...

By Ombrageux
Filibuster occasionally stops being sensible and goes to his radical neoconservative roots and spouts some idiocy. I think he's just done this with this one:

Now, I can understand the claim that democracy and freedom is great and all, and if things were peaceful I'm sure the Iraqis would be better off. But the fact is, the fact is the Iraqi economy has shrunk ever since the war began, oil production is still below prewar levels, unemployment is colossal and the country risks being bloodied by sectarianism, Lebanon-style. If that's "a better life", you're bloody delusional.

I think the final panel of this one is a pretty good response:
By Mikolaj
^that last one was hilarious, DT.
By Ombrageux
WTF is up with the Donald Duck toon?
By SpiderMonkey
Well, we all know Walt Disney was a Nazi sympathiser...
By Ombrageux
Filibust added: "We can toil endlessly under a stagnant, undemocratic, relic system of government from the 19th Century, but that's apparently a-ok to the Canadian left so long as nothing reminds us of the hated United States."
That's OK, US govt is a relic of the 18th Century :lol:

Incidentally, he's also got a nice new page on the Canadian Military. Surely enough he lists the "War on Terror" as one of the 6 wars Canada has officially participated in.
BOER WAR
(1899-1902)
WORLD WAR I
(1914-1918)
WORLD WAR II
(1939-1945)
KOREAN WAR
(1950-1953)
GULF WAR
(1990-1991)
WAR ON TERROR
(2003- ... )