Satire for July - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Ombrageux
On Bush and Axis of Evil: it's one thing to point out a problem in WW2 terms, it's another to point it out glibly as you destroy our capability to deal with those problems.
By The American Lion
Boon, must be reading the arab papers. Which are totaly anti-semtic.
By Mecha

~Mecha
By Goldman
TAL wrote

Lets dont ignore Iran.

Lets dont getting into thats discussion. I are very tired about they.
By Rodion

By Zagadka
Wow, now an American citizen killing other American citizens is "terrorism"? Jesus Christ, the Republicans whine enough about "ooooh, hate crime, why is it a hate crime, why can't you commit hate crimes against whites, that is a stupid law, oooooh"... I guess that their "logic" doesn't apply for Muslims killing Jews?
By Nets
That's a good point Zag. I do happen to think hate crimes and terrorism are quite similar. The KKK lynching blacks was definitely designed to instill terror in blacks, and is also a hate crime.
By The American Lion
The event that happen in Seattle is terrorism and the KKK were terrorists. No difference. KKK were the Hamas and/or the Hezbollah of America. Thank god the KKK is not a threat to anyone but them selves.

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]