Satire for August - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Maxim Litvinov
Thing I like about Cox & Forkum is they are always funny. They should see if they can set up a competition to see who can make the best comic about the death of those dozens of kids at Cana.

Incidentally, andres wrote the following which you haven't replied to yet (in the last Satire thread, now locked). You're welcome to reply now, TAL:

Except the guy was now apparently a christian
By Andres
TAL, those last two so grossly misrepresent the actual situation that should rather be considered propaganda rather than satire.
By Apollos
TAL, those last two so grossly misrepresent the actual situation that should rather be considered propaganda rather than satire.

Um, they may exagerate, but they do not grossly misrepresent.

Hezbullah (sp?) knows how to fight a public relations war. They are wise enough to see that current world opinion does not look favorably on Israel, so all they have to do is suggest impropriety on Israel's part and let the rest of the world do the fighting for them.
By QatzelOk
Hezbullah (sp?) knows how to fight a public relations war.

(Forgot this was Satire)

That's why I'm bad

I'm bad

I'm a Zionist

- Michael Jackson, making them laugh in Bahrain
Last edited by QatzelOk on 04 Aug 2006 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
By Dark Canuck
CWAS, do you really want to be the new TAL now? He is an actual right wing believer who doesn't even post shit that bad.

Get over the coulter phase already.
By Zagadka
I don't know, I thought the sickle and hammer Hillary is wearing is really representative of her being a Soviet communist. :roll:

He just got out of his Rand phase (as most people do within a year of first reading her drivel), the Coulter phase is just gaining momentum.

I am also impressed at how Hillary can piss accurately without even holding her penis.

The "celebrate multiculturalism" thing just plain makes absolutely no sense. A few pictures of some Muslims and some blood. What the hell does that have to do with multiculturalism?
By Oblisk
Someone elaborate on that disturbing paedophilic image.
By Rodion
By Rodion
Maxim Litvinov wrote:Stalin's grave looks nothing like that.

I think its a parody on Hellboy.

By Boondock Saint
I think people are making way too much of this Mel Gibson thing.
By Rodion
I don't think a lot of people were truly surprised at his comments. It's just fun to make fun of the guy.

Edit: I mean, look at this:

P.S. Maybe some popular PoFoers should be in there, too...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]