Satire for August - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Maxim Litvinov

EDIT: for those that can't read the print:

PEKIN EDICT
John Chinaman - All li', you kickee me now. You waitee foh tlee yeahs, my countleman come an' eatee you allee same lilly puppee bow-wow.

[Chinese merchants in Auckland, N{ew} Z{ealand}, say that an edict has been promulgated at Pekin, ordering all Chinese in Australia to return to China within three yeras, by the end of which time the Chinese navy will have been increased and strengthened sufficiently to enable China to invade and conquer Australia.]
By Ombrageux
Good old fashioned yellow-peril... sure beats the pre-9/11 PRC=USSR stuff.
By Rodion
More like "Blah blah bad Ginger blah blah blah bad Ginger". Dogs (like other animals) understand the tone of voice. But you didn't mean dogs, did you?
By Ixa
I had assumed Ix was meerly showing how he understands other people's arguments.
Actually, it only shows how dogs understand what humans say to them, and that's all I meant by it
By QatzelOk
What they say to America:

We need access to America's press and political establishment in order to make sure that we have the world's largest military and media empire on our side in our regional war against the local recalcitrant Arabs.

What America hears:

Blah-blah-blah America blah-blah-blah world's largest blah-blah-blah war blah-blah-blah Arabs.

https://twitter.com/UKTired/status/178305497055778[…]

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]