June Satire - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By peter_co
By Salve
I don't know, that seems like more of a joke artists would draw George Bush into.
By Zyx
No, it's good. I think that it is a pun on his lack of experience. If it's not then it's awful.
By Doomhammer
This is old but:

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2008/hl/hl-obama.jpg
By nilof

From "shipment of fail", but yeah, plaza Georges Orwell in Barcelona has a "camera surveillance in a 500m area" sign. :lol:
By Dr House
Is that sign in Catalan?

-Dr House :smokin:
By nilof
Yeah, I believe it is.

Heh, if only Orwell knew...
By Dr House
Lame. :down:

By peter_co
By Dr House
From The Specious Report, another sad consequence of higher gas prices...

Plummeting Truck and SUV Ownership Linked to Lower Testosterone Levels

Plano, TX | Randall "Buck" McNamara thought the nightmare of his trading in his Ford F-250 Super Duty XL, with a bitchin' 6.4L Power Stroke diesel V8 engine, due to rising gas prices, was bad enough.

"First the little lady made me trade in my tricked-out, gi-normous pick-up for a tiny Toyota Camry. That very same night, I... uhh... kinda had a little trouble with the old mojo, if you know what I mean."

A doctor's visit confirmed his suspicions.

"That doctor of mine explained it to me. My dang, whatchamacallit, 'ly-beed-o' don't work up to expectations... and I blame that tiny piece-a-crap car. I mean, dang, I drive a car now. A car? What self-repectin' heterosexual man drives a car - unless he's Dale Jr.?"

McNamara's plight is being replicated throughout a panicked heartland as millions of frustrated male truck and SUV owners replace their beloved behemoths for more frugal transportation.

Dr. Buford Sangretti, Associate Professor of American Sexual Demography at Ball State University, suggests a fundamental societal change is underway.

"Male virility is indeed dependent on the sheer dimension of one's chosen mode of transport. A tragic side effect of rising gas prices and the downsizing of vehicles will be, essentially, the emasculation of the American male."

The now luck-less and truck-less Buck McNamara, overcome with emotion, put it more bluntly, sobbing, "Without my F-250, I'm... I'm... no longer built 'Ford tough'!"

-- Woody Latham
By Nattering Nabob
By Suska
lol
Male virility is indeed dependent on the sheer dimension of one's chosen mode of transport.
Wasn't it Neitszche that said... or was it the Saudi Traffic Code; "Right of way goes to the larger vehicle"
By Thunderhawk
Male virility is indeed dependent on the sheer dimension of one's chosen mode of transport.

I use Subways and Commuter trains..
and bicycles and my own feet.

:hmm:
By Dr House
I use Subways and Commuter trains..

:lol:

I use buses. Not quite as big, but big enough.

By Thunderhawk
It's all about how you ride it and how long the journey takes.

Subway?

Usually in moderate comfort, sometimes standing, though it smells pretty bad (like wet fish some times :p) during Rush hour if most people on board are wet from rain. Lasts about 40 minutes involving a lot of shaking, some moments of calm and one short break as I transfer to travel down another passage way (hole?). ;)
By Dr House
It's all about how you ride it and how long the journey takes.

Buses around here are probably some of the most comfortable in the World, especially the Sound Transit commuter buses. Almost none of the local ones smell (and none of the commuter ones do) and they got full-backed seats with cushions. Trips usually take a half-hour to an hour.

By Nets
^ Is that intended to be funny?

:down:

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]