Satire for July 2008 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Adrien
It's almost half July already, but anyway, here is the monthly satire thread. Go for it folks.
By Dan
I'll start this off right.
By Dr House
Didn't really get the first one, last one's been done.

The rest were pretty good.

-Dr House :smokin:
By Dan
Didn't really get the first one

Recently, Canada gave out the Order of Canada, our highest civilian honour which "recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation."

So who did we give it to:

Kim Campbell, a former Prime Minster who lasted a few months after which her party completely imploded, Buzz Hargrove, an auto union worker, and Harry Morgentaler, who committed illegal abortions, then won a court case which resulted in the complete abolition of all abortion laws (Canada still has no abortion laws today), and has been since committing more abortions. Morgentaler's nomination was bitterly protested.

It's a very unimpressive list; there surely must be Canadians who've contributed more.
By Tailz
Iran releases new missile launch photo
By dudekebm

Well...I know it's a doctored photo for parody/satire purposes but it does expose one truth that we do know. They probably don't have very accurate missile guidance systems. :)
By Oxymoron

:lol: :lol:

By Nets
Tailz that's gold.
By War Angel

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By SpiderMonkey
I just love how Americans aim for 'tough square-jawed patriotism' and end up landing on 'vague suggestion of fisting little boys'
By Ombrageux
I just love how Americans aim for 'tough square-jawed patriotism' and end up landing on 'vague suggestion of fisting little boys'

By Oxymoron
Quick question is superman a Nazi?
By Potemkin
Quick question is superman a Nazi?

Unlikely, seeing as he was invented by two New York Jews. :eh:
By Manuel
How could Superman ever be a Nazi?

By Paradigm
Unlikely, seeing as he was invented by two New York Jews. :eh:

I do find it interesting, though, that creative control was taken from them after WW2, when Superman comics became a lot more conservative. During the Great Depression, Superman was mainly pitted against corrupt businessmen and other such Depression-era villains.
By Noelnada
By peter_co
By Ombrageux
Noel - Nice.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]

@wat0n I believe any student who supports Isra[…]

Just English and scottish actually. Absolute ho[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]