Satire November 2008 - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By KurtFF8
We follow Eastern time. It is the superior time.

Correct.
By zhuk
We follow Eastern time. It is the superior time.

Exactly. The only bit more eastern than Aust is New Zealand, and various pacific islands.

So, you should bow to our superior eastern-ness and acknowledge the truth...that it is indeed Dec 1 :lol:
By Abood
You're confusing east with west, I'm afraid.
By zhuk
Am I? oh OK :D
By Abood
Actually, I was wrong.

:|

You're right, lol.

Oops. That was stupid of me. I should have thought before posting.

**hides head in shame**
By zhuk
heh no worries.

Someone's bound to catch me out one day..posting before thinking is my speciality. If they haven't its cos I've just fluked things so far :p

It IS still Dec 1 tho lol
By missy
Not where I live. There is still 3 hours and 8 minutes to November
By dilpill
I want to, again, confirm eastern time's superiority over any other time zone.
By missy
Superiority? Everyone on the east coast is 3 hours older than we on the west coast :p
By Thunderhawk
Superiority? Everyone on the east coast is 3 hours older than we on the west coast

No matter where you are, you are a given age.
On the East coast you are 3 hours further forward in regards to the day/month/year/etc then those on the West.

Enjoy living in the past, those of us on the East side will look forward to and live on the future's edge. ;)
By zhuk
Yeah 3 hours older, maybe...but also 3 hours wiser :)

aust even more so lol
By Tailz
Man tries to pay bill with spider drawing :lol:

Edit: Just noticed Kumatto's already posted this a few pages back.... damn you Kumatto!!! :p
By zhuk
Hello, I am back and have read through your emails and accept that despite missing a leg, that drawing of a spider may indeed be the one I sent you. I realise with hindsight that it is possible you rejected the drawing of a spider due to this obvious limb ommission but did not point it out in an effort to avoid hurting my feelings. As such, I am sending you a revised drawing with the correct number of legs as full payment for any amount outstanding. I trust this will bring the matter to a conclusion.

Regards, David.

Rofl!
By Tailz
I love the last email, it has a certain irony to it:

I understand and will definately make a payment this week if I remember. As you have not accepted my second drawing as payment, please return the drawing to me as soon as possible. It was silly of me to assume I could provide you with something of completely no value whatsoever, waste your time and then attach such a large amount to it.
By MVictorP
Okay, well, we are in December now; Let us seize the occasion to close down this sad thread, full of serious rationalizations and non-humor, and let us pretend that it never happened, 'kay?
By Tailz
Noooo, November shall never die!! :lol:

Now.... what WWII would be like if it was a game:

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q83/ ... rnoobs.gif
Last edited by Tailz on 02 Dec 2008 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
By zhuk
^^Now that was funny lol

unlike this thread which I had hijacked into mind-numbing stupidity :roll:
By Tailz
pwoned

Zhuk you noob! :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would […]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]