Satire for January 2009 - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By mburmei1
Neighborhood watch, kids. Those atheists and secular humanists may be about.

By Rodion
The caption should say "anti-Semites".
By timel

:lol:
By Abood
Did you dust that before posting it, timel?
By timel
a good old classic :)
By Perry Logan
Good luck, President Obama, in cleaning up the World of Ick the Repubs have left for us.
By missy
This is not supposed to be funny

Here's a political cartoon you're not likely to see in the world media. Yet it hits the nail right on the head
By Zyx
SpiderMonkey wrote:I promise to stop spitting whenever I hear/read the word postmodernism, the moment someone gives me a clear, and concise definition of it.

:|

This is difficult since I learned it in a sociological context but it can be applied in roughly every other social science (maybe even physical science) as well. It is postmodernism!
By Abood
Here's a political cartoon you're not likely to see in the world media. Yet it hits the nail right on the head
I agree.

Hamas militants use human shields, and instead of the Israeli soldiers trying to avoid them, they shoot right at them. Both are at fault, clearly.
By QatzelOk
Notice that the "human shield" cartoon uses the same racial insult that Hollywood uses. "They" don't care about human life, but "we" do.

It's so pathetically racist and dehumanizing that I'm surprised anyone would still whip it out.
By Grunch
Notice that the "human shield" cartoon uses the same racial insult that Hollywood uses. "They" don't care about human life, but "we" do.

*kills a thousand people*
By Falx
Heh TAL I really love that the first trillion dollar deficit was done wholly under the Bush administration. Talk about lard.
By amjdmg
Tailz, it's not funny 'cause it's not true.
By Mensdux
When we look at the popularity of Obama I think democrats should clone him and keep one clone for the next elections. They can also keep the same program because I think the world'll be still in a mess. It'll be better to have a lot of good presidents all around the world than a lot of money at some main places. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Oxymoron
Why are there Jews in Gitmo?

It wasn't a peaceful protest. It's not peaceful t[…]

I already did, in fact, went as far as to provide […]

World War II Day by Day

He resigned the leadership in 1935 after Ernest B[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

In ancient Athens, they used slaves for policemen.