Do these ideas adhere to an ideology? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
One leader without subject to elections.
The appointments of government would go to those who are deemed most qualified to do the role. For instance, an "Economist Society" would be created, with membership limited to those who have degrees and experience in the field. These people would then vote to elect a member they deemed to be sufficient to become the Chancellor of the Exchequer. This would be implemented throughout all the different fields of government. They will hold their roles indefinitely until such a time that they either die, choose to stand down, or are deemed by the Dictator to not be doing their job sufficiently.
The average person who doesn't have a degree or isn't a member of a Society may have a vote should they choose in referendum on major law changes, however cannot elect people to governmental roles.
Free market economy is used.

I'm guessing it would be some form of meritocracy, not sure though.
It is not exactly technocracy. It is sort of somebody coming close but not quite getting there. I suggest you do some research into that subject, whoever you are that posted this. The ideas are similar. You need to get rid of the price system though and there really isn't much reason for a monarch.
Given that this was included...:
StrapJam wrote:Free market economy is used.

...I'm not sure what the system is designed to do, since the whole thing would have to appeal to financial interests for funding, which would result in them creating authoritarian capitalism and crushing the middle and working class who seemingly would have no form of institutional say or representation in what happens to them.

There is no tripartism mentioned, in fact all forms of worker participation and even participation of employer's groups, were explicitly banned in that opening post.

These Germans believe otherwise . :lol: htt[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

After the battle of Cannae, Rome was finished. It[…]