A variation of the "what am I?" threads; Name My Movement! - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rancid
How about a Bowel Movement...
By Wolfman
Branch of Anarchism. I beleive in a government, otherwise I'd just call myself a Mutualist.
By Dr House
Wolfman wrote:Most of what I've read that a syndicalist group has put out advocates violent overthrough of the existing system, or taking over after a collapse of the economy/government. While I predict that is going to happen in about 30 years, I perfer using legitmate means to attain my goals.

Democratic reform is idealistic in the extreme, and if it can be attained then generally that means your goal is shit to begin with. Further, what's wrong with violent overthrow of the system?
By Wolfman
Democratic reform is idealistic in the extreme

Not nessicarily. If you build a small, but loyal base, and a massive political/economic collapse comes, you can sweep in and Democraticly take over. Thus, you're in charge, but in a legitimate way.

Further, what's wrong with violent overthrow of the system?

It tends to drive away followers, and everything you write and say comes under question. Even if I did want to use violent means to take over, I'm certainly not going to say it.
By Oddity
Illiteracism, as evidenced by your inability to use proper English. And it includes the word "racism," so you must hate black people. Fascist pig-dog.
By Wolfman
Not being able to spell is not the same as not being able to use proper English. Spelling is a talent, nothing else. And in what Anarchist dillusion am I a Fascist?
By Oddity
Wolfman wrote:Not being able to spell is not the same as not being able to use proper English. Spelling is a talent, nothing else.

By that standard, speaking English is also a "talent." Spelling is an important part of speaking English, second only to grammatical functions.
By TropicalK
Having an economic idiology without any knowledge of economics... how about go back to schoolism.

There is not enough information here. How about tell us your worldview. And popular issues and your opinions on them. Merely stating labels and the pathetic reasons why your not them is of little help.
I simply refuse to dirty myself by calling myself anything including 'Libertarian'

Ideas come first and labels second. If you don't like the stereotype of a label, that does not change the facts.

For example, why are you proMarket but AntiCapitalist?

I'd call you anti-Status Quo, pro Utopianism.

As a side note you should start a thread specifically on autogestion and why it would be a theoretically good system. You might have your dreams shattered however.
By Wolfman
Having an economic idiology without any knowledge of economics

WTF are you talking about?

How about tell us your worldview

Read the OP

As a side note you should start a thread specifically on autogestion and why it would be a theoretically good system. You might have your dreams shattered however.

There are two active threads that are about Autogestion.
By franfran
Why don't you call the movement "Fred"?

It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream […]

...You tell me your opinion on why that is happen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just h[…]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]