Death of a legend - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Thanatos
Randy Poffo, or Randy Savage as he was also known in the world of professional wrestling died in a car crash. He had a heart attack that led to the incident.

I hope no one sheds any tears for him. He is now reunited with Elizabeth in a kind of existance superior to our own.
By Thanatos
I believe it relates to the philosiphy of accepting death as a necessary cycle of life. It comes unexpectedly and claims the best of us. Michael Crichton is one example. He had a medical condition no one knew about and the grim reaper came for him. David Graff is another. Both were chosen to leave us for the higher planes of existance.
By Potemkin
Unless someone takes Thanatos' bait pretty soon and an ideological discussion breaks out in this thread, I feel inclined to move this to the 'Sport' forum.

Thanatos, you might want to start the ball rolling by expounding in more detail about your beliefs concerning the need to accept the reality of human mortality and the way in which this relates to political ideologies....
By danholo
Sucks for him and his family. So why should I care?
By Potemkin
So why should I care?

A profound philosophical question, danholo.

Any thoughts, Thanatos?
By Cookie Monster
Because death awaits us all. :D

How does it prove genocidal intent again? Also, […]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]