Is there room for a center-based opposition in Europe? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
In the 1920s, 1930s, The fascist in southern Europe loved corporatism and class-collaboration, even though some were syndicalists, and wanted a more purely worker-controlled political system.

In the same period, the social democrats took up the same idea, and created Tripartism, which is a somewhat simpler model, that functions in harmony with parliamentarism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartism

As history has progressed, the right have turned against tripartism (Or rather, the traditional right have always been against it, as it involves unions) and as I have lately discovered, so have the fascists.

Which leaves tripartism and corporatism the domain of the social democracts. It could stay that way forever, but I still feel that the social democrats needs some sort of opposition, that comes from a party with visions that are more grand then what they have. In may place at least, they are a great disappointment on environmentalism and foreign policy.

Hence my suggestion for a further development of tripartism/corporatism.
http://bildr.no/view/992058

I have been thinking about setting up a website for T.F (Probably full name and my picture on it, no need to be anonymous on such a project). Im thinking about starting it as a international site with a forum, and then those who like it can start national organizations that the main T.F site links to.

Do people here think there is room for such a movement?
I'd say give it a spin and see what feedback you receive, your idea is not bad in my view. However, you are going to need a narrative to explain the historical role of what you are trying to do, you can't just present it as "this would surely be a rather nice way to run a country".

Without a story, people will not connect with it. Also, I am a little concerned about your attempts to strike out alone, rather than trying to join in with already-existing Third Position groups in your country. I'd say that in 2012, you should really think about that, since there is strength in numbers, etc.
In many of my posts so far, I have been writing about the decaying nature of my local rightwing-populist right. (Which I therefore will not join, obviously)

And I am also a bit uncertain about a whole variety of subjects. So perhaps I would function better as a rank-and-file member, then as a entrepreneur?

But to not be an entrepreneur, and still be politically active, there must exist a platform that is not too far away from ones beliefs.

Issues like that.

As most armies likely do. Yet the fact that prote[…]

The MAGA backed dipshit did not get re-elected? H[…]

In reality, Israel would still have a great reason[…]

Well no, you can't really 'study' the properties […]