What the Hell is my Ideology? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I've been looking over my political stance, and have no idea where I am on the political spectrum. This is what I believe:

Healthcare should be kept at local and state levels, not national

There should be a minimum IQ for voters

I backed the Rebels in the Arab spring

It is best to have one leader elected by people as a 'benevolent dictator'

Guns should be allowed for use by the general public for self defense and hunting

income Taxes should be an equal percentage for all people, no tax cuts

I support a 25% income tax

I believe in a strong military, where men and women are integrated into the military equally

Abortion should be illegal except in the cases of rape, incest, or neither the baby or mother will survive
Locke II wrote:I've been looking over my political stance, and have no idea where I am on the political spectrum. This is what I believe:

Healthcare should be kept at local and state levels, not national

It is best to have one leader elected by people as a 'benevolent dictator'

Inconsistent is the word that comes to mind. A dictator controls government from the centre, not devolving to the state or local level.
I don't even like local healthcare. I think that It should just be privatized within companies, and a voucher system for the elderly
Typical US style Republican. The only difference is the part about the benevolent dictator, which does not apply right now because a Democrat is in office. Once we have a Republican president this will be an official tenet of pop conservatism.

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]