Help labelling my beliefs! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Technology wrote:
Well, it might seem obvious, but Rei is arguing that the nature of Christianity will tend to undermine fascist goals, whereas I think populaces tailor Christianity more to their other beliefs than the other way around.

Fair enough.

Christianity is an asset to Fascism if it is a key component in the identity of a group. The church is an important social institution, nothing more nothing less. It is a powerful way to unite the masses in the pursuit of a common goal. Totalitarianism has been supported, or at least turned a blind-eye, by religious leaders for centuries and especially in an area like Romania there would be no opposition from religious leaders. Vide Iron Guard and in particular Codreanu, a Romanian Orthodox revolutionary message. But Romania does not have problems like let's say Britain in its struggle due to already present homogeneity.
And around where I live there are Christians, namely Amish/Mennonites whom are conscientious objectors to violent force, based upon the principle of non-resistance http://www.nonresistance.org/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonresistance#Christian_theology. So I can certainly see where Rei is coming from. Not that I feel that any Christian sects should be persecuted. But I also do not believe that the early church really expected that there would ever be any Christians holding political power, but rather that Jesus Christ, and/or Michael the Archangel would come in their lifetime, to overthrow the Roman Empire.

@Rugoz Why does wanting America taken down a p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

litwin doesn't know this. What litwin knows is: […]

I am not lying, you are part of the group providin[…]

I know what it means, some of us play in the real[…]