The Return of Kings - Beyond Anarchy. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

If we are guided by the Reactionary Political Model we can see numerous signs that many countries, particularly democratic republics where some strain, or strains, of progressivism are dominant, are slipping close to the edge of anarchy. These are "post-democratic" countries, where an increasing amount of sovereign ruling comes not from a relative minority of visible elected mob leaders, but from a teeming plethora of faceless low level government functionaries, non-government think tanks, academics, activists, agencies of foreign governments, corporations, charities and other rabble. This stage in the cycle of political decay is called bureaucracy. There is only one way for "progress" now, the next degeneration is anarchy. The rule of shiv wielding street gangs and paramilitaries.

Anarchy is universal disorder, unchecked proliferating crime, chaos, economic collapse. It will also be a great opportunity for new monarchies to arise. Anyone who can muster enough organised and disciplined violence to hang the street punks and smash the paramilitaries into bloody pulps and thereby make his new territories peaceful and secure will be able to make himself king and be loved for it by all the tormented people who desire peace and good order.

One might ask why a monarchy? Why not impose on the chaos a democracy? Aside from the fact that a democracy will tend to readily slide back into chaos, if one is going to go to the trouble of restoring order one should do it properly if one can. When the canvas you are working with is an anarchy and if one has the wisdom and strength then there are no limits to the level of order one can impose, so one should not restore order by half measures and instead go for maximum good order, order that will ruggedly survive and thrive for centuries. One should aim for a monarchy.

In the coming anarchy some adventurers, due to lack of insight, wisdom and ambition, will try to restore order only as far up as a democracy but others will have the sense to go for gold and make monarchies. As the monarchies and democracies expand they will eventually run up against each other and then come into competition. In these competitions the monarchies will tend to win for being leaner, more organised, far sighted, coherent, united and stylish.

In this way the coming decades will see a great renewal of monarchy across the world. Deposed monarchies will be restored, constitutional monarchies will restore their powers and wholly new ones will flower up from the rotten husks of old democracies. The new ones that will emerge are the most interesting to me, not least because I as a lunatic political adventurer of the first order intend to found one.

Founding a new monarchy from the anarchic ashes of a broken civilisation is a long term project still it is not unreasonable to consider possible targets ahead of time. Ideally the target country should not have an existing monarchy (constitutional or otherwise) or a recently deposed monarchy for it is difficult for a new monarchy to compete with the legitimacy and bonds of loyalty associated with the existing or recently defunct one. When anarchy erupts in places with an established monarchy the natural tendency will be to restore the established monarchy rather than support a new one.

Fortunately there are many places on the brink of chaos that have not had a monarchy for centuries. The majority of those places are in Africa and the Americas. Given the higher levels of technological development present in the Americas this continent will be the more desirable target, especially the USA.

Is this not mad? How can one puny little person, such as I, possibly entertain the notion of conquering some piece of the mightiest nation on earth? Of course I do not expect to do it by myself, I will seek many thousands of equally mad political adventurers to assist. Nor will we make our move while some lingering governance remains somewhat functional. Soon enough the time will come for the US when very much of it looks like Detroit does today, ruined and desperate for a strong hand, a daring heart and a visionary mind to renew. Who could refuse such opportunities? I certainly couldn't.

So that is my prediction and my call to arms. Will you join me?
taxizen wrote:Soon enough the time will come for the US when very much of it looks like Detroit does today, ruined and desperate for a strong hand, a daring heart and a visionary mind to renew.

You could take over Detroit now and the Federal Government would probably be like "Ah... fuck it."

King of Detroit, Lord of the Rubble Pile and Greater Pimp to all Hos Honkey.

Speaking seriously/non-racistly(!), wouldn't the extended power of a monarch require some sort of civilized society and strong economic base to begin with. Are we counting chieftains as kings? If society is going to crash into anarchic rubble with biker gangs in assless chaps and hockey masks, will there be much left to preside over? It took many many centuries for, say, the various warring chieftains of Britain to result in a unified and godly kingdom.

I feel like the result is going to be less rod and scepter and more ak47 and turkey leg. Out of a collapse will not come illustrious courts and the divine right to rule, but reinforced housing blocks for castles, cockroach ridden sofas for thrones, and skulls for crowns.

Of course, I'm not convinced that the Greek cycle of history is correct. I don't see much evidence for it. The kind of society we have today simply was not possible in previous times, because the economic and technological base for it wasn't there. I see that technological growth only begetting more and more economically efficient, and stable societies.

On the other hand, if an asteroid hits the Earth, and modern society does collapse, and you arise as the monarch of all in waiting; I'll think about it.
taxizen wrote:Image

If we are guided by the Reactionary Political Model we can see numerous signs that many countries, particularly democratic republics where some strain, or strains, of progressivism are dominant, are slipping close to the edge of anarchy. These are "post-democratic" countries, where an increasing amount of sovereign ruling comes not from a relative minority of visible elected mob leaders, but from a teeming plethora of faceless low level government functionaries, non-government think tanks, academics, activists, agencies of foreign governments, corporations, charities and other rabble. This stage in the cycle of political decay is called bureaucracy. There is only one way for "progress" now, the next degeneration is anarchy. The rule of shiv wielding street gangs and paramilitaries.

Anarchy is universal disorder, unchecked proliferating crime, chaos, economic collapse. It will also be a great opportunity for new monarchies to arise. Anyone who can muster enough organised and disciplined violence to hang the street punks and smash the paramilitaries into bloody pulps and thereby make his new territories peaceful and secure will be able to make himself king and be loved for it by all the tormented people who desire peace and good order.

One might ask why a monarchy? Why not impose on the chaos a democracy? Aside from the fact that a democracy will tend to readily slide back into chaos, if one is going to go to the trouble of restoring order one should do it properly if one can. When the canvas you are working with is an anarchy and if one has the wisdom and strength then there are no limits to the level of order one can impose, so one should not restore order by half measures and instead go for maximum good order, order that will ruggedly survive and thrive for centuries. One should aim for a monarchy.

In the coming anarchy some adventurers, due to lack of insight, wisdom and ambition, will try to restore order only as far up as a democracy but others will have the sense to go for gold and make monarchies. As the monarchies and democracies expand they will eventually run up against each other and then come into competition. In these competitions the monarchies will tend to win for being leaner, more organised, far sighted, coherent, united and stylish.

In this way the coming decades will see a great renewal of monarchy across the world. Deposed monarchies will be restored, constitutional monarchies will restore their powers and wholly new ones will flower up from the rotten husks of old democracies. The new ones that will emerge are the most interesting to me, not least because I as a lunatic political adventurer of the first order intend to found one.

Founding a new monarchy from the anarchic ashes of a broken civilisation is a long term project still it is not unreasonable to consider possible targets ahead of time. Ideally the target country should not have an existing monarchy (constitutional or otherwise) or a recently deposed monarchy for it is difficult for a new monarchy to compete with the legitimacy and bonds of loyalty associated with the existing or recently defunct one. When anarchy erupts in places with an established monarchy the natural tendency will be to restore the established monarchy rather than support a new one.

Fortunately there are many places on the brink of chaos that have not had a monarchy for centuries. The majority of those places are in Africa and the Americas. Given the higher levels of technological development present in the Americas this continent will be the more desirable target, especially the USA.

Is this not mad? How can one puny little person, such as I, possibly entertain the notion of conquering some piece of the mightiest nation on earth? Of course I do not expect to do it by myself, I will seek many thousands of equally mad political adventurers to assist. Nor will we make our move while some lingering governance remains somewhat functional. Soon enough the time will come for the US when very much of it looks like Detroit does today, ruined and desperate for a strong hand, a daring heart and a visionary mind to renew. Who could refuse such opportunities? I certainly couldn't.

So that is my prediction and my call to arms. Will you join me?

You know where I stand; essentially a Communist but not a Marxist, more or less as the National Bolshevists or Mladorossi in Soviet Russia or certain Reactionaries like Gen. Brusilov. I did not make the modern world order, I just live in it. Bolshevism and Reactionaryism strangely couple and make interesting bedfellows when they find themselves in the same trenches fighting the Global Leviathan of Capital....

Of course the collapse of the modern world-which is inevitable-will mean by necessity a return to the Old Order
Annatar1914 - Yes, your position is very clear. I nurture the hope you will join my crackpot crusade, you seem exactly like the kind of person for whom I am looking.

I have been thinking about the Bolsheviks lately and how in many ways they are in fact in the light of the modern Zeitgeist extremely reactionary.. so much times have changed, or shall we say degenerated. While of course revolution, which is nothing else but artificially induced anarchy, is a central part of their praxis it is as means to an end rather than a end in itself, a way to wash away the old order in order to create a new one. That new order however by the leninist and stalinist model is structurally not so very wildly different to that of the old order: monarchism in a boiler suit instead of silk and ermine. Consider some of classic bolshevist core policy doctrines: single party governance, central planning, 5 year plans, legislative and executive functions being combined in persons with effectively permanent terms of office and so on.. there is an evident interest in orderliness despite the occasionally chaotic results.

Such thoughts make me wonder how many of these currently living marxists who are such hopelessly old fashioned "progressives" that they practically look reactionary in this day and age couldn't be won over to the monarchist cause.. Its a really perverse thought given their regicidal history. Then again the kings of history were not so infrequently regicides themselves.

Technology -

Speaking seriously/non-racistly(!), wouldn't the extended power of a monarch require some sort of civilized society and strong economic base to begin with. Are we counting chieftains as kings? If society is going to crash into anarchic rubble with biker gangs in assless chaps and hockey masks, will there be much left to preside over? It took many many centuries for, say, the various warring chieftains of Britain to result in a unified and godly kingdom.

Yes, I am developing a praxis that will see the development of a society, a chivalric order of knights, to form the first extension of monarchic power. The knights will then in the next step form an officer corp for the next extension monarchic power, a citizen army. Parallel with that the knights will also enable an extension into economic power by becoming captains of industry and community leaders. One does not go from zero to hero in a single bound. One does not conquer the rubble pile then get Versailles the next day. It will be more than a life's work to bring the ruins of say Detroit and make it into a Singapore or Abu Dhabi, but I am a far sighted person and I will see it done.
This 'anarchy' is planned since some time now. They only waited for the right time, which is only some years away. With round the world real time surveillance (super satellites which can follow millions of objects in parallel) nano- and micro- technology together with almost limitless computing and storage capability allow it very easy to control billions of individuals 24h/day, 365 day/year.
The plan is to 'implement' anarchy in parallell with the above mentioned technology WORLDWIDE, atleast in the powercenters.

The new World order society will have anarchy as it's base level on top of which a pseudo democratic strata will be eracted, mainly a phantom of media creation and statistics of least denominator above this the strata of the managers and above this the cupola, a tiny number of individuals/families which have ABSOLUTE POWER and are above any law, but are not present or visible in public.

This has a name, it's the Babylonian System very old and satanic since around 3000 years (it wasn't before that).

If you think this is a fiction, Haha ! An assemblage of thousands of people CANNOT effect the very directed timed changes we see coherent over several hundred years, this is not random, it is very directed and very well organized, much better so than a company which itself is very directed in it's actions. Both are by necessity hierarchical !
Not a single major event of the last 200 years has happend by mere chance, therefore there is a controlling instance without any doubt !
You, me, the single individual is absolutely nothing ! The chance that you will fight it to the top is less than 1 : 10'000'000'000 in a lifetime if you start at the bottom. Your only hope is to copy them and plan for a succession of generations, but technology will curb this out extremly efficiently now.

The fight which is about to come is whether 99.99999% of humanity will be totally enslaved or not. They have every reason to believe they will win because around 70-80% are on their side or doing their betting.
What they couldn't and can't plan for is that after this another entity will battle them and destroy them ALL once and forever on this planet.
OnTPath - Your narrative, on the exoteric level, is just "seeing faces in the white noise". No one person or collection of persons is directing down to the smallest detail a centuries long global plan to enslave all humanity. Anarchy is growing precisely because no one is really in control but ever increasing numbers of people are breaking their allegiances, seeking control and coming into conflict and competition with each other.

On the esoteric level there is some correspondence with the battle between God the monarchist and Satan the anarchist. God of course is a thoughtform that gives form to formlessness, the form being God and the formlessness being the universe's tendency to creative order: negentropy. Satan in turn is a thoughtform, the form being Satan and the formlessness being the universe's tendency to destructive disorder: entropy. The interplay between these tendencies is what drives Golden Ages and Dark Ages, Life and Death.

Our current age is especially interesting because it is emerging as a technological golden age while at the same time becoming a political dark age. So in this age we get this:
Alongside this:

Absolute horseshit. :lol: https://image[…]

https://twitter.com/UKTired/status/178305497055778[…]

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]