Citystates lack of reasoning and other ramblings - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This will sound egoistic or insane, but it is what it is.
I have tried a hundred times to write a book detailing my reasoning behind citystates. I always become hopelessly bogged down, because it is not one linear line of reasoning. It is hundreds of lines reasoning that coalesced at one point.

Attempting to explain each of these lines and bring them to the coalesce point, basically means explaining my interpretations of everything that has happened in human history. This is way beyond my abilities and patience.

I, therefore, avoid prolonged explanations (because I know they will be incomplete) and just provide snippets. My whole purpose is the hope that someone, with the ability to explain it to others, will grasp what I am attempting to say. Alternatively, I believe people who grasp the basic importance already have the reasoning that will allow it to make sense to them. They just need to allow themselves the freedom to believe it is a possibility.

POFO has members with exceptional abilities, but too often I see these abilities limited to traditional outlooks. Abilities wasted defending what textbooks (based upon the past) say, when they could be used contemplating new ways for the future. You have the knowledge of Einstein, Marx, Jefferson, etc. all combined at your fingertips. This should provide the basis for newer superior ideas, instead of defending the ideas of people who are no longer relevant. The great minds of the past are your inferiors. Even the greatest of them lacked your knowledge.

Citystates may not be the answer, but the answer does not lie in the failures of the past. It lies in opening our minds to the fact that we can choose to pursue new ways and accepting there may be many correct paths instead of just one.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of […]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]