Operation: What am I? (Ideologically) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Honestly, me and humanity are in a love hate relationship right now. I see so much potential for humanity to prosper - 'where science are progress will lead to all men's happiness' (And yes, i have memorised that speech.) Yet, for some odd reason, 2.3 billion people still live on less than $2.50 a day... 5.1 billion on less than the living wage... 80 people owning the wealth of 3.5 billion... Is this FAIR?

No, its not.
As a 'westerner', i won the post code lottery of life. I was lucky not to be born in an Indian slum or an AIDS infested part of Africa. I was born into a loving family - i got lucky. However, some are not. Some children, who if born into a 'richer' family would end up being doctors or lawyers, or maybe even noble peace prize winners, end up being born into a world where they have no education, no food, no water, no shelter, no electricity, no warmth and no safety. Because of this, i can never support the so called 'capitalism' we see today. Some people can blank those starving and suffering from their minds, but i cant.

So, this leads me with a question - what ideology am i?

I LOVE everyone. Whether you are black, white, gay, straight, jew, gentile, atheist, american, russian... The list goes on. Every human being is brilliant in their own way. And, although i may disagree with their actions sometimes, i believe every human being is capable of so much more.

Economically, i believe the Earth is common heritage of the entire human race. I believe in a equal and sustainable resource based economy, free from the influence of money and corporate interests. I believe that if you want a loaf of bread you can have a loaf of bread - with obvious respect to private belongings.

I thoroughly believe in the phrase 'Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely'. When people get a taste of power, they want more. Therefore, i disagree with the hierarchy of power we see today which is a breeding group for corruption and greed.

I, generally, do not consider there to be 'human nature'. I believe no-one is born bad, but merely influenced by society around them. I believe if Hitler was born into a different family he could have been a communist, he could have been an anarchist, he could have been a libertarian or he could have been a conservative. I believe the societies of today have constructed an illusion of human nature as an excuse for the horrific amount of people imprisoned. But, you know, they 'were born bad' - aint our fault, *walks away*.

If you need any more info, just pop a reply!

Many thanks
Harrison
I can poop a reply

I'm in love with myself

Shadows display my small skull and bones, covered in elastic flesh shielding. I am not capable of relevant pieces, not even a modicum. The absurd reflection drawn, as light outlines a physical form of faith. My mind and body, entitled to my pursuit of meaning, empirical evidence that I do indeed exist, not only that, but also possibly matter within the colliding forces of energy throughout space. Time decays molecular structures as I stand immune to the trial, judge, & jury, or so I'd like to believe.

Finite ambition being engulfed by an infinite amount of absurdity. Thus is one of the conditions humans must make sense of. Do we carry on pretending that each individual can live out a meaningful life? Do we teach our young what exactly surrounds them? Do we understand what surrounds them? Should we shelter the unfortunate mishaps, give them a map that leads to their death, but also give man what it is he craves- meaning, definition, certainty? Coddling those who cannot interpret reality, comfort for humanity, step by step we shall embrace the absurd and indoctrinate the hapless.

Shining light down the black hole, over and over and over and over again. Cycle after cycle, till the last successor understands the grand scheme, completely. Sacrifices will give birth to a new age faith. One unshakable by our complex environment. We shall find the contradiction in our ideas, soul, and the universe- amusing during death. Once our laughter is gone, that is when we will know what mortality truly feels like.

What about you?
Are you in love with thy self, or what?

School Daze over for ye
[youtube]nzxKtjz3SVc[/youtube]
The morning mist is on the valley, time you were on your way

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]