Ten years on PoFo…and what have I learned? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:What's your problem with John McDonnell?

I wouldn't be so crass as to say, 'he's a Marxist', but he is certainly a long way over to the left on economics.

Reichstraten wrote:Do you ever get desperate, being a centrist? Centrism isn't really mainstream...

I think Centrism is a misnomer, really, but how else do you classify someone who doesn't like the Left and doesn't like the Right?

If indeed 'the mainstream' is composed of the Left and the Right together 'in perfect disharmony'... then perhaps those of us who favour neither are the real radicals. :D
Reichstraten wrote:Do you ever get desperate, being a centrist? Centrism isn't really mainstream...

:( Yes, there are times when you think that the world is going crazy but everybody calls you a traitor :(
Brexit is a good example of this.

One of the good things of being a centrist is that everybody wants your vote. We are the, so called, independent voters who have the power to swing elections.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The difference between RT and BBC,CNN is that RT is a propaganda channel just like them the only difference is that RT translate Pro Russian/Arab propaganda
while the others pro western/liberal propoganda

Arab propaganda? Zionist chill.. please.. Putin is rooting for Israel, like 99% of all Russians. The "Arab" propaganda is only Syria related. :|
JohnRawls wrote:Arab propaganda? Zionist chill.. please.. Putin is rooting for Israel, like 99% of all Russians. The "Arab" propaganda is only Syria related. :|

Russian external media (RT) is heavily anti Israel and anti west Russian internal media is only anti western

RT also have an Arab channel its just like al jazeera only on the opposite side and full of shit

I personally gave up on any mainstream media whatever its western or non western they are all full of fake news nowdays
I find it amusing that some folks believe that Russia is somehow against Israel in favor of the Islamic states surrounding it (Israel). Russia knows first hand what happens even to nominally Christian states who mistakenly believe they have made some kind of peace with Muslim countries. As JR says. Russia is rooting for Israel. It keeps the pressure off of the rest of us.
Seeker8 wrote:I like RT. I find it to be the most objective news source.

RT reports are both left-wing (proper left) and right-wing (I think the alt-reich type shit at times is on there too) and I think in particular because of the former, this is why it's demonised. Well that, and because of the Russiagate/Russiaphobia bs that's forced down everyone's throats right now.

It's funny how much it is demonised though since its own reporters said it has such low viewing figures, like less than 35K. :lol:
I use to watch RT quite a bit, with Crosstalk being my favorite show on the network.

It seemed like the ascension of Trump coincided with the Alt Reich turn on RT, and I haven't watched it since.

I gave it a couple of chances and it failed these tests.

I was pretty surprised on the initial occasions when I heard Peter Lavelle shilling for Trump, I gotta say.
skinster wrote:Okay I found a problem:

It's one thing to criticize RT, but criticizing it for lack of objectivity when you're on the zionist, war-loving, paedo-ring-hiding, Corbyn-smearing BBC? :?:

@Decky I need answers!

I expect it's what is called 'politics', skinster. ;)

JMac knows that the British electorate are thoroughly brainwashed into believing that 'Marxism et al' is synonymous with everyone living in tower blocks, driving Ladas and being routinely monitored by the KGB. He has to do a few things to assuage that erroneous fear if he ever wants to be the real Chancellor. Overtly 'standing up' to Russia plays well to the tabloid-minded voter. :D
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/ForensicArchi/status/177308040[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]