Parental rights and vaccines - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Ebola vaccine is indeed a great example of why some things are too important to trust to private industry. It is also a great example of why we have the vaccine liability and financing system we have in the US.

Left to private industry nothing would happen unless it was profitable. Profit when it comes to medical stuff is just another way of affixing a price to a human life. Right now, if you have HEP-c, your life costs $93,000.00 in the US. $900.00 in Sub Saharan Africa.
There you have it Ness. 70 needless deaths. Children one would assume are most likely those dead. And probably many more injured for life. Why?

Because of a politically motivated witch hunt by people not qualified to make the judgment and perfectly happy to undermine the health of the nation in their ignorance.

Even if there was a problem with the dengue fever vaccine the proper remedies had been instigated. But no. Politicians and amateurs had to get involved.

Thanks for this great example Ness. More evidence that antivaxers are reckless and dangerous.
Dr. Stanley "Human-in-Form" Plotkin, re: experiments on orphans/mentally retarded/prisoners

Dr. Stanley "Human in Form" Plotkin is on the payroll of Sanofi, Merck, Glaxo & Pfizer

Completely irrelevant. If you are going to post stuff please try to stay on topic.

:roll:

I received and my life was probably saved by Stan Plotkin's rabies vaccine. Perhaps you should just give it up. Your two videos are less than meaningless. If I was not so polite I would tell you just exactly what I think about today's crop of amateur pseudo intellectual clowns.

Typical anti-scientific clap trap.

About Dr. Plotkin:

1956: Internship, Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital[6][5]
1957: Officer, Epidemic Intelligence Service, United States Public Health Service[5]
1959-1973: Instructor, then Associate Professor, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
1961: Resident, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia[4][5]
1962-1963: Resident, Hospital for Sick Children London[4][5]
1964: Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. Foundation scholar[11]
1965-1972: Associate physician, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
1972-1990: Director of Infectious Diseases and Senior Physician, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia[6][12]
1974-1991: Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania[12]
1974-1991: Professor of Virology, Wistar Institute[12]
1984-1986: President, Medical Staff, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
1991-1998: Medical and Scientific Director Pasteur Merieux Connaught, Marnes-la-Coquette[12]
2003: Professor Emeritus, Wistar Institute
2006: Professor Emeritus of Virology, University of Pennsylvania
2006: Executive Advisor, Sanofi Pasteur
2014: Senior Advisor, Global Virus Network[13]
Associate Chairman, Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania
Member, Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology[14]
Adjunct professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health[15]
Scientific advisor, Mymetics[16]

Awards

1987: James D. Bruce Memorial Award, American College of Physicians[17]
1993: Distinguished Physician Award, Pediatric Infectious Disease Society[18]
1995: Ed Nowakowski Senior Memorial Clinical Virology Award, Pan American Society for Clinical Virology[19]
1998: Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor Medal[20]
2002: Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal[21]
2005: Election to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies[22]
2007: Distinguished Graduate Award, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania[8]
2009: Maxwell Finland Award for Scientific Achievement[23]
2013: Caspar Wistar Medal of Achievement[24]
2013-2014: Hamdan Award for Medical Research Excellence[25]
2014: Dr. Charles Mérieux Award for Achievement in Vaccinology and Immunology[26]
Drlee wrote:There you have it Ness. 70 needless deaths. Children one would assume are most likely those dead. And probably many more injured for life. Why?

Because of a politically motivated witch hunt by people not qualified to make the judgment and perfectly happy to undermine the health of the nation in their ignorance.

Even if there was a problem with the dengue fever vaccine the proper remedies had been instigated. But no. Politicians and amateurs had to get involved.

Thanks for this great example Ness. More evidence that antivaxers are reckless and dangerous.

That wasn’t the point of me posting that article. I was being objective. You should try it some time.

Needless deaths. Pointless deaths. Towards zero deaths. Empty phrases that mean nothing anymore because they aren’t genuine. They originate from people in an industry who validate themselves and their ‘jobs’ by stopping others from living their lives as they choose.

I will keep follow this Phillipines story. Let’s see if it turns into the global disaster you’re prophesying.
@ness31 It won't be a global disaster, as most other places do vaccinate.
Too late Godstud - we’re on the precipice. That’s how one justifies authoritarian behavior like mandating and coercion.
:lol:

People mandate all sorts of things that are good for everyone. That's not "authoritarian behavior and coercion". :roll:
Yes, choosing to vaccinate yourself and your children should be a simple case of common sense, and not wanting to catch or spread entirely preventable disease. it's a matter of public health and any good citizen should want to protect themselves, and their society.
That wasn’t the point of me posting that article. I was being objective. You should try it some time.
:roll:

Grow up.

Needless deaths. Pointless deaths. Towards zero deaths. Empty phrases that mean nothing anymore because they aren’t genuine.

How old are you? Seriously. You posted an article that documented the needless deaths of children and they say that pointing to these deaths as meaning nothing. That is disgusting. I really believe you do not understand what you are posting. I suggest you get an adult to help you with this.

They originate from people in an industry who validate themselves and their ‘jobs’ by stopping others from living their lives as they choose.

Wrong. And dead people don't live their lives at all. Again. You lack even rudimentary knowledge of the subject.

I
will keep follow this Phillipines story. Let’s see if it turns into the global disaster you’re prophesying.

What? :eh: Have someone read my post to you using little words. I am not prophesying any global disaster springing from the Philippines stupidity. A local disaster has already happened. As Godstud has correctly pointed out, most countries do not behave like blithering idiots who think they are such special snowflakes that they should sacrifice the lives of their children on some notion of personal liberty. Dead people don't have liberty. But these special snowflakes don't care. They are not intelligent enough to care.
Godstud wrote::lol:

People mandate all sorts of things that are good for everyone. That's not "authoritarian behavior and coercion". :roll:

And I for one am starting to having an internal and quiet revolution to all those little erosions that are starting to impact me. And guess what? Quiet and internal revolutions can be as powerful as a terrorist attack.

Pants-of-dog wrote:No one is advocating mandating or coercion.

In fact, I pointed out many reasons why people should choose to vaccinate.

Yes. Yes they are. It has happened and is happening. I cannot make it any clearer. I am not an anti vaxxer. I am pro choice. I guard my right to choose as closely as I would yours. We are all stronger that way. We may not all be “on the same page”..but, in actual fact, we are.

Allowing ourselves to be divided on core principles, our fundamentals as a society, is making us weaker. Spiritually, mentally, and ultimately physically.
Drlee wrote:Completely irrelevant.

It's completely relevant. The kind of person who would perform medical experiments on orphans and the mentally impaired without informed consent is definitely the sort of character that would lie about the safety and efficacy of a product that has made him obscenely rich. Plotkin is an unethical lying pig.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

They do know that entering a foreign country with[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]