Male suicide scandal - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rich
Funnily enough almost exactly twenty four hours ago I was getting whacked in the face with a chair by a woman. I was well pissed off thinking I'd lost a contact lens, but luckily it was stuck up in the corner of my eye. I'd never seen the bitch before and literally within ten seconds of laying eyes on her she was swinging a chair at me. She'd already attacked a guy she had a brief scene with and another woman. Luckily no serious damage was done and she was well known to the Police, but it does illustrate the problems of dealing with women in modern Britain when feminist seek to retain their old privileges from the past but demand all the rights of men. I actually went out because she was screaming that she was being attacked.

When women get violent its a real problem for how you deal with it as a man. A lot of feminists both men and women can only be described as scum. They will use any chance to put (White Infidel) men down. If you defend yourself you're a wicked bully. if you don't defend yourself you're pathetic. You can't win. The femininsts will resort to the most sexist stereotypes and viscous bullying when it suits them. Basically its equality for women when they want it but traditional prejudices when it suits them. You notice how they start saying things like: "Real men don't hit women."Real men will protect women". Real mean accept no is no". Basically they are saying that real men are strong, self controlled and capable of defending both themselves and other. So the implication is that real women are weak, lack self control and are inadequate and defending themselves let alone others.
Last edited by Rich on 26 Mar 2015 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
By Decky
I am a prophet.

Decky wrote:I love how the mens right lot are always the most pathetic example of men you could ever find.

So do you get beaten up in public by women often? Please tell us more of this fascinating event Rich.
By Brisket
Bulaba Jones wrote::roll: Even newcomers like Saeko recognize you're sbg.

That totally has nothing to do with you making that accusation in every thread i post in. If you tell a lie often enough eventually people will start to believe it. Take whatever evidence you think you have to the basement or kindly shut up.

Decky wrote:So do you get beaten up in public by women often? Please tell us more of this fascinating event Rich.

If the shoe was on the other foot that would be classed as victim blaming.
Last edited by Cartertonian on 15 Jun 2015 20:27, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Rule 3 violation
By Decky
When mens rights types talk about how terrible it is that men have became horrifically effete and how men are now really pathetic does it ever occur to them it might not be men in general experiencing this problem and that they should look closer to home rather than searching for some world wide conspiracy?

I think I'm still pretty damn great, how about you Fuser?
By Rich
Decky wrote:I am a prophet.

love how the mens right lot are always the most pathetic example of men you could ever find.

So do you get beaten up in public by women often? Please tell us more of this fascinating event Rich.
What do you suggest oh wise one that I gave her a kicking? Yeah sure I might have enjoyed it, but I'd rather not do time and have a record for attacking women. You see if a bloke takes a swing at you, its fair game to meet out some treatment. Its not with women. I remember a girlfriend telling me that there was a time with an earlier boyfriend when she'd gone flying out the house and started pummeling this boyfriend, at which point a neighbour lifted up the window and hollered "you leave her alone!" Yes sometimes these things can be funny, but sometimes they're not.
By Decky
Grab the fucking chair off her like any reasonable person would have done, Jesus Christ.
Decky wrote:When mens rights types talk about how terrible it is that men have became horrifically effete and how men are now really pathetic does it ever occur to them it might not be men in general experiencing this problem and that they should look closer to home rather than searching for some world wide conspiracy?

I think I'm still pretty damn great, how about you Fuser?

Of course not. These losers take no responsibility and simply blame "women and feminists" for their own inadequacies.

What's more likely: that there's a conspiracy of women to destroy the academic potential of male students, or that men with small, misshapen penises who can't get laid turn that frustration onto women? Naaah has to be a conspiracy and other fucking dumb shit about how equal opportunities for women are destroying humanity.

Brisket wrote:That totally has nothing to do with you making that accusation in every thread i post in. If you tell a lie often enough eventually people will start to believe it. Typical feminist tactic right there. Take whatever evidence you think you have to the basement or kindly shut up.

You are using a proxy IP to mask your real IP, in complete violation of forum rule #14 without debate. In every thread your posting style and content is identical to sbg and his many, many sock puppet accounts. It's so obvious that literally everyone who has unpleasantly noticed your posts knows you're sbg. This is ironically relevant here because you are literally doing what your OP quote did: blame feminists for your own actions and situation. As long as you continue to use a proxy and break forum rules, shut up and deal with it.

Or whine and cry about it.
SBG wrote:Pretty sure the left have a monopoly on whining like bitches. "Oh a male colleague earns more because he made more sacrifices. The world should be put on hold so i can churn out babies then return to work exactly where i left off. Heaven forfend i take responsibility for my own life style choices".

...And yet there are no such threads while legions of the right-leaning male whining on on and on and on.

SBG wrote:You should offer your own advice to women who think they're owed a high paying career. We never hear feminists complaining about there being too many male sanitation workers or grave diggers. Feminists are predominantly middle class pampered princesses with a sense of entitlement. The glass ceiling is a myth because many women do indeed make it to the top without state interference. The ones that don't obviously aren't trying hard enough.

For women, I'd suggest revolutionary violence.

SBG wrote:It amuses me that feminists become hysterical when its suggested that men might have problems too. It certainly puts a hole in their theory that men control everything. You should know more than most, TIG, that the true division in society is based on class not gender. Feminism is a midde class movement that exists to improve the lot of middle class women only. It's nothing more than a fucking sideshow that harms working class males the most and does little if anything to improve the lives of working class women.

Oh, a "new" member knows about what I think about class, eh?

SBG wrote:The young men killing themselves en mass aren't responsible for the historical oppression of women. You seem to support exactly the same methods being used against present day men. Either you believe discrimination based on gender is wrong or it isn't?

Is this a question?

I will destruction to the bourgeoisie. Your petty concerns about how fair I am in doing so does interest me. Obviously I'm not fair. Our moderate demands are that we only want the Earth.
By Saeko
Brisket wrote:
That totally has nothing to do with you making that accusation in every thread i post in. If you tell a lie often enough eventually people will start to believe it. Typical feminist tactic right there. Take whatever evidence you think you have to the basement or kindly shut up.

There's a forum game called "Mafia" or "Werewolf" which you might be interested in. It would definitely help to learn how to lie convincingly.

Your aggressive denial of the fact that you are slybaldguy indicates that you are slybaldguy because it is not something that someone who has no idea who or what slybaldguy is would do. Kind of like being walked in on stealing a cookie and saying "I didn't take any cookies from the cookie jar!".

Then again, you've made this mistake on iteration after iteration. My only explanation for this sort of blindness to how others perceive your behavior is that you're probably somewhere on the autistic spectrum.
By Quantum
The Immortal Goon wrote:At some weird point in history, right-leaning chauvinists decided that the best thing to do was to become the whiniest bitch in the room. Roll your sleeves up and be the best chauvinist you can be. Fucking show everybody your worth, don't grovel about how unfair life is.

Man the fuck up.

So true. All the talk about strength and superiority accounts for nothing when they whine like dogs. Suicide has nothing to do with a so-called male "crisis" but some sort of dysfunctional cultural setting in developed countries that causes people to commit suicide instead of seeking alternative methods of help.

Developed countries tend to have lower rates of suicide despite suffering from more calamities than the average developed country. Perhaps, it has to do with religious taboos on suicide and a less materialistic culture.
By Quantum
Also, the men's rights movement is the most pathetic movement, if one can even call it a movement, ever. Just a bunch of crybabies moaning about how men can't legally rape their wives anymore.

I can't see how this pathetic band of freaks can expand outside some irrelevant forums. Most men, including myself and many others on this forum, wouldn't associate themselves with a bunch of primadonnas and their victim mentality complex.

I hope that MRAs kill themselves in greater frequency, but not take others along with them like Elliot Rodger.
By Decky
Finally something all of PoFo can agree on. Well apart from SBG's sock puppet.
Decky wrote:Finally something all of PoFo can agree on. Well apart from SBG's sock puppet.

It's not bad, I'm so tired of hearing MRA activists complaining about male "oppression" that I feel tired. I'm a man and I'm most definitely not oppressed, I wouldn't trade being a man (and white) for anything because it makes my life really easy. MRA's need to rethink their strategy.
By JRS1
Suicide is the leading cause of death of British men under 50 years of age. Over a quarter (26%) of men who die between the ages of 20 and 34 take their own lives, and 13% of deaths among men aged 35 to 49 are self-inflicted. The figures for women are 13% and 5% respectively.

The male:female suicide rate differential was 1.7:1 in 1983 and steadily rose over the subsequent 30 years, reaching 3.5:1 in 2013. The prime reason was a steep decline in the number of women committing suicide. Nobody has suggested there was a major improvement in women's mental health over the period.

Is it me or do these figures not add up?

If 26% of young mens deaths are caused by suicide then there is surely a problem and something that needs to be recognised and done about it?

"man the fuck up" isnt going to help these families any more than blaming women's rights movements.

And there doesnt seem to be any evidence that male suicide is linked in any way to women rights, and why would it be?
JRS1 wrote:And there doesnt seem to be any evidence that male suicide is linked in any way to women rights, and why would it be?

I guess that the driver is a perfect storm of personal debt, insane house prices, job insecurity, failing marriages, political confusion / apathy and probably most importantly very low levels of fitness (contributes to depression, illness and feelings of powerlessness).
[quote="JRS1""man the fuck up" isnt going to help these families any more than blaming women's rights movements[/quote]

I generally agree that the numbers seem off.

But, this said, I am not necessarily against someone with a family and people depending on him manning up and not abandoning them, by suicide or otherwise.

The tone of the article makes it read like men just all have the sads because people are so mean to men. And that's just simply not true.
By Lexington
To be fair, there are legitimate points here: men have a higher suicide rate than women. Also men are doing poorer in school than women nowadays. These are things worth talking about.

Blaming it on feminism though is laughable though. If the reason that men are killing themselves is because women can get jobs and get educated...the problem is not with the women, it's rather with the men who for some reason have a problem with this.
By Quantum
Lexington wrote:To be fair, there are legitimate points here: men have a higher suicide rate than women. Also men are doing poorer in school than women nowadays. These are things worth talking about.

I agree but MRAs discredit themselves by acting like whiners and leave a negative lasting impression on the public. Also, many of them seem to be white supremacists, which would exclude non-white men from the movement. MRAs are their worst enemies and are detrimental to their cause.
Quantum wrote:I agree but MRAs discredit themselves by acting like whiners and leave a negative lasting impression on the public. Also, many of them seem to be white supremacists, which would exclude non-white men from the movement. MRAs are their worst enemies and are detrimental to their cause.

I'm not familiar with MRAs but if activists discredit themselves by acting like whiners then what activists are ever anything else? I have never met a lefty that wasn't a pathetic whiner for example, same goes for feminists, eco-warriors and all the rest.

The only MRA I have heard of are the Father's for Justice lot. Their complaint is something to do with the law's bias towards mothers in divorce settlements.

Why hate on that?
Last edited by SolarCross on 13 Apr 2015 09:18, edited 1 time in total.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]