Ivy League vs. Russell Group vs. Oxbridge vs. Leading Universities - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Do women have tools?

No reason that they couldn't have, I have never saw one on a building site though aside from working in the canteen or in the office doing nothing or cleaning the cabins.

Can you explain the British emotional/cultural connection to their placed-in-a-box extensions of their self?

They cost money and they are needed to make money. Taking a man's tools is taking food from his kids mouth. It should be punishable by death.

1. I have inherited antique tools that I don't how to use, passed down through generations, and I feel obliged to honour their last will - proportional punishment?

I'll take 'em off your hands if you like. :p What trade?

2. One of my ancestors lobbed his hammer at a colleague's head after it was borrowed without permission - proportional punishment?

Totally fair and reasonable. I hope it hit.

3. An entire family was emotionally unpersoned after one member took a ladder and other items without asking - proportional punishment?

Totally reasonable.

Another of my ancestors became drunk one night and unlocked a jail, all which leads me to think that British working culture is fascinating.

Sounds like an interesting idea. Just for the lulz or did he know anyone inside?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]