IQ-enhancement - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Frollein
hartmut wrote:You are again the incarnation of nonsense and misleading comments.

Too much honor :lol: I'm not that guy's incarnation...

Would you appreciate if I shouted: "Jump!" while you'd be at the brink of your very existence, and say "so what? One less to feed with my tax money"?
Would you, in that case think, that is just?

:lol: Wow, still bitter over that? Not that it belongs in this thread...

No of course not, you would fill your sad existential despair by your jingo, claiming that you are better than others.

Not all Germans live in sad existential despair, though we like to make the rest of the world believe that we do. It's so dark and romantic!

By the way: Do you really assume, that any of your 'thoughts' are proper to contribute to "IQ-enhancement".
To put it mildly: I doubt it.

Then it's a good thing we have your substantial contribution to the topic to balance mine. ;)
By anasawad
We understand genetic illness but not the evolutionary reason why this genes survived.

We do know how it works but true not why some genes are still around.

It would affect the mankind for ever, and people like Stephen Hawking would never be born.

Then is Eugenics the smaller evil, in genetic engineering... But Genetics just max. 50% make up of the IQ, or the Children of Marie and Pierre Currie would be the leading scientists.

Not really, people like hem would be born, just without the illness and better.
when we reach a level of tech and genetic engineering where we can determine the qualities of the new child and everything about hem\her.
And a level of advancement in bionic technology where we can actually ulter the human body and evolve human race even further. (which is actually possible after a certain point)
Not only we would eliminate all types of illness, have massive improvements to technology and science and civilization in general. But we would also be able to control the little things that happen in our bodies and genetics like Epigenetics.

With the current rate of improvement, it is only a matter of time before we can reach that stage and a new era begins. Hopefully for the better. Though there could be downsides, terrible ones. :p
By Tewodros III
Frollein wrote:Not all Germans live in sad existential despair, though we like to make the rest of the world believe that we do. It's so dark and romantic!

;)

Nietzsche was right in his anti-german rant, no wonder he wanted to be Pole. I bet he would have supported the Soviet occupation of Germany.
By Frollein
Uh-huh. Can you be a bit more specific? Your "I'm black, I'm angry, that combination makes me edgy" spiel is getting tiresome.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I think future vice-president Kushner has the fact[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]