IQ-enhancement - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Bosnjak
What kind of IQ enhancing methods exist?

Children have a different methode of counting.

but for adults is about 180 the maximum, 130-120 is geniuis, 100 normal, below 80-70 retarded.

-There is one proven and this is school education. 5-8 hours training per day, with different parts of the brain.

-What is with chemicals, Spain is leading in memory chemicals but most of them were never tested on humans. Ritalin and co let just Adrenalin out which enhances the concentration because your body thinks you are in dangerous situation.

-Classical music, it is similar to brainwave activity.

- A new method of learning is cortical stimulation Image

Does anybody know where you can make in the internet a real IQ-test, without psychologists? Because those tests around are like phone-games, the result you can smoke.
By Frollein
I could answer that...
By hartmut
Frollein wrote:I could answer that...

So you should try to do so.
What obstacles lay between your "could" and your doing?
Isn't it not too cheap, to claim I've got the wisdom, but I am not willing to share it?
By Bosnjak
Suntzu wrote:Are there methods of make ones children taller? :D

HGH, with 4-10 vials per day. Ask just the Arnolds in the Gym.
Last edited by Bosnjak on 27 Oct 2016 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
By Frollein
hartmut wrote:So you should try to do so.
What obstacles lay between your "could" and your doing?
Isn't it not too cheap, to claim I've got the wisdom, but I am not willing to share it?

You're confirming these people's prejudices about Germans and humour... :lol:
By anasawad
@Tewodros III
From a stand point of morality and civil rights. Racism in all of its types as well as controlling the genetic pool is unbelievable evil.

However from a logical stand point, controlling the genetic pool is the most successful path to take to build the perfect society.
And one of the methods to control the gene pool is by spreading and supporting racism and prejudice in an aggressive and increasing rate to a point where there is complete hostility and violence against the subject of said racism and prejudice.

That wouldn't be based on races rather on certain criteria and qualities. Which could include racial charactaristics if it was to consider outer looks and beauty standards to the favor of the majority opinion, along side other criteria.

If a regime had managed to successfully control the gene pool of a large portion of man kind and other regimes followed with the rest of the population centuries ago.
Predictably humanity and civilization would be far ahead right now with many of the problems we face not existing to begin with.
By Tewodros III
anasawad wrote:@Tewodros III
From a stand point of morality and civil rights. Racism in all of its types as well as controlling the genetic pool is unbelievable evil.

However from a logical stand point, controlling the genetic pool is the most successful path to take to build the perfect society.
And one of the methods to control the gene pool is by spreading and supporting racism and prejudice in an aggressive and increasing rate to a point where there is complete hostility and violence against the subject of said racism and prejudice.

That wouldn't be based on races rather on certain criteria and qualities. Which could include racial charactaristics if it was to consider outer looks and beauty standards to the favor of the majority opinion, along side other criteria.

If a regime had managed to successfully control the gene pool of a large portion of man kind and other regimes followed with the rest of the population centuries ago.
Predictably humanity and civilization would be far ahead right now with many of the problems we face not existing to begin with.

That's good, I support planned parenthood and eugenics.
By Frollein
Tewodros III wrote:Speaking prejudices, what you doing sat night, girl?

Nothing with you involved, fer sure.
By Bosnjak
Tewodros III wrote:As for IQ increase machine

it does not increase the IQ, just the concentration, by increasing the activity of certain areal of the brain.
By Tewodros III
Bosnjak wrote:
it does not increase the IQ, just the concentration, by increasing the activity of certain areal of the brain.

Eh, I believe you could that yourself, if the russkies did it, if the smart Ethiopians and Nigerians did it, so can I.
By anasawad
@Bosnjak
In the future, bionic technology would allow humans to improve them selves and including the brain processing power which would increase intellegince and IQ in general.
Once the technology reaches that level, there would mostly be scientific revolution that could either take humanity to the next level of civilization, or possibly end it.
By Bosnjak
anasawad wrote:there would mostly be scientific revolution that could either take humanity to the next level of civilization, or possibly end it.

Humans with a chip who connects them with a computer, will not be smarter by IQ tests... Even with a smartphone does not help you much in such a test.

A dumb person is not much smarter with a Iphone.

But your point is interesting, Cyborgs like the Borg in Star Trek, could be much smarter. British reseach with 4 lab rats connected the brains with antennas sot they could much faster find out of the labyrinth then any normal mouse.

South-Slawonic tribes had the tradition, after the birth has the mother to sleep with the baby 10 days in the cowshed, a weakling survives this not.
Predictably humanity and civilization would be far ahead right now with many of the problems we face not existing to begin with

Barbaric tribes in Europe, especially the Teutons, had a tradition similar to Sparta... the weak baby were brought in the forest, so the nature judges them.
Last edited by Bosnjak on 27 Oct 2016 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
By anasawad
Its not connecting the brain to a chip.
Bionic technology combined with genetic engineering which is in the same catagory and direction can allow us to simply improve our brains and bodies.
The brain wont be connected to a computer. The brain would be either much stronger and better, or simply put, be the computer depending on what you define as a computer.
By hartmut
Frollein wrote:You're confirming these people's prejudices about Germans and humour... :lol:

You are again the incarnation of nonsense and misleading comments.
Would you appreciate if I shouted: "Jump!" while you'd be at the brink of your very existence, and say "so what? One less to feed with my tax money"?
Would you, in that case think, that is just?
No of course not, you would fill your sad existential despair by your jingo, claiming that you are better than others.

And indeed, without humour, such a silly stance cannot be endured.
By the way: Do you really assume, that any of your 'thoughts' are proper to contribute to "IQ-enhancement".
To put it mildly: I doubt it.
By Bosnjak
genetic engineering

We understand genetic illness but not the evolutionary reason why this genes survived.

It would affect the mankind for ever, and people like Stephen Hawking would never be born.

Then is Eugenics the smaller evil, in genetic engineering... But Genetics just max. 50% make up of the IQ, or the Children of Marie and Pierre Currie would be the leading scientists.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you really believe that America decides how Uk[…]

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipmen[…]

@Pants-of-dog it is not harassment for students […]

So do many other races and people. This genetic […]