Abortion views: Pro-choice or Pro-life? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@GlobalBuddy
Purely for justice.
A girl that is raped for example should be helped with what happened to her not be punished for the rest of her life because some disgusting animal decided to make her his victim.

Or in anther case where the mother's life is in danger, people have the right to life, and a fetus is not alife in the first months of a pregnancy where abortion happens ( there is no abortion in mid or late stages of a pregnancy), thus the right to life for the mother overcomes any type of moral obligation to the fetus not being a living creature in time when abortion is still an option.
anasawad wrote:@GlobalBuddy
Purely for justice.
A girl that is raped for example should be helped with what happened to her not be punished for the rest of her life because some disgusting animal decided to make her his victim.

Or in anther case where the mother's life is in danger, people have the right to life, and a fetus is not alife in the first months of a pregnancy where abortion happens ( there is no abortion in mid or late stages of a pregnancy), thus the right to life for the mother overcomes any type of moral obligation to the fetus not being a living creature in time when abortion is still an option.

At what point in pregnancy do you think abortion should be banned?
Tewodros III wrote:Nah son,I don't believe it. If some N**** rape my daughter, even as a black man, I'll lynch him myself and make her abort it.

Perhaps you are guided by your passions. We should strive to be guided by the divine law.
@GlobalBuddy
Well, i believe this reasonably public information that even medically speaking, abortion cants be done after 3 months in the pregnancy.
So 3 months.

However usually there is an option of surgery if the pregnancy turned to be a danger to the life of the mother. This has 2 chances, which is either the surgery is in mid pregnancy and the fetus cant survive, or late pregnancy and that would be considered simply an early delivery.

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]