Lessons from a tooth infection. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Long story short I have been suffering with 2 teeth for the course of 4 years now, these 2 teeth have had several root canal treatments and several courses of antibiotics about 2 years ago when I spent a good 4-5 months under antibiotic treatment, it was then that I decided to go to Greece to fix the teeth as British dentists seemed incapable, curiously back then the one tooth appeared to be finally cured so when I did eventually go to Greece I only fixed the one of them under the treatment of one of my best mates who happens to be a dentist. Since the summer of 2015 I seemed to be ok having finally put behind me the painful horrors. A few weeks ago, this one tooth that I did not treat in Greece became infected at its root and it caused me a great amount of pain and distress, I vowed that I will weather it off without antibiotics and I was very happy that a good 1,5 years had elapsed since I actually took any, but that didn't work out as the pain was immense to deal with and so I was given a treatment of Metronidazole for a week. It reduced the pain but it did not treat the infection completely so the doctor gave me another treatment of Amoxicilin.

At that point I decided to ignore him and do my own treatment, I took all the medicines out of the cupboard and I found a little vial of Propolis, I then remembered my mother telling me that propolis is nature's best antibiotic and so I consumed the entire 50ml bottle within a week, gargling on half of a glass after every single cigarette and drinking the other half. The effects were immediate and rather astonishing, the infection was gone but it did not end there, my metabolism is better, I consume less food, my weight has returned back to normal, I have more energy, better mood all around and have severely reduced my cigarette addiction without any effort, it has been 2 weeks since the infection has left but I have kept on consuming Propolis extract mixed with water.

So I feel like sharing these fantastic benefits of this bee-product.

I tried various iterations of it through Amazon but they were incredibly weak extracts so I ordered online the same one that my mother had given me..

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We produce large amount of drones and other robot[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]