Alcohol - A Cost/Benefit Analysis - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Alright, so according to what constitutes a "heavy drinker", I can fit the description of a heavy drinker, and yet gain more benefits than costs overall. So what exactly is the problem?

You mention alcohol related diseases but you don't mention the amount of alcohol consumed by a person who typically develops such a disease. Such a disease is typically acquired by a person who goes far, FAR beyond the health community's description of "heavy drinker".

Let me tell you something my friend. In my life there are much bigger problems than my alcohol usage. My problems in life have been almost entirely related to mental health, and I have enough experience in life to know that regardless of whether I'm using alcohol, I am still prone to anxiety and depression. It has been established beyond a reasonable doubt both by myself and my doctor that the cause of my problems is something other than alcohol. In fact, it is psychologically unhealthy, as well as false, to think that alcohol is some sort of evil drug that I should fear. The worry and fear I've had ABOUT alcohol is more damaging to my mental health than the alcohol itself.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]

Again with the blatant lies. :lol: I asked you t[…]

Or maybe because Zionists are full of shit and som[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]