Gender Identity - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jessupjonesjnr87
@mikema63 Oh where do i start? Reality its self mikey, liberals are supressing reality itself. They're supressing biology, they're supressing the existence of an immigrant slave underclass, they're supressing any one that doesn't conform to their ideals and beliefs. And they're playing a very dangerous game by creating a hardline division inadvertantly or most likely intentionally swelling the ranks of the percieved right with their wreckless rhetoric concerning racism and nationalism.
@skinster
The onion! I am destroyed!

@jessupjonesjnr87 oh, so by supressing reality you mean most people think your beliefs are crazy. Ok.
:lol:

*My insult failed? Shit shit abort! I'll turn it around on him!*

If putting scientific biological facts ahead of personal feelings is crazy than yes

LMFAO
mikema63 wrote::lol:

*My insult failed? Shit shit abort! I'll turn it around on him!*

yes well, contrary to your opinion, you ain't to tough to out smart...
besides...i find that, in general, if one looks like a female, and sounds like Debbie Wasserman Schultz...well, i'm sure you can fill in the blank...
But it's not about gender, it's about sex. If it was about gender there would be no need for operations and hormone therapies.

Also it was a dual point, I was also refering to the dehumanisation of the foetus.
mikema63 wrote:I just think it's funny when people with strong feelings about trans people use those feelings to pretend gender is a thing in biology.

Is gender NOT a thing in biology?
Last I checked, BIOLOGY did not recognize more than 2 sexes.
Gender is not a thing in biology no.

You also happen to be wrong about sex since there is a ton of nuance there.

Genetalia are not part of sex because there are various disorders that result in opposite or deformed generals as well as interesex stuff.

But you guys have strong feelings about how biology works so I'm sure your right. :lol:
mikema63 wrote:Gender is not a thing in biology no.

Genetalia are not part of sex because there are various disorders that result in opposite or deformed generals as well as interested stuff.

But you guys have strong feelings about how biology works so I'm sure your right. :lol:

With respect to humans, there are 2 formal genders/sexes. Male and female. That's how we are born.
Then there are the gender identity arguments. And I would agree that people are born identifying as the opposite gender or sex. But that does not change the biological fact that they are either a man or a woman physically.

I don't have a problem with naturally occurring homosexuality. I have a problem with the psycho-babble that tries to fog the difference between men and women.
Jessups post got edited in the time it took me to write mine.

If you are just going to start crying about mods then you aren't worth my time.
mikema63 wrote:Jessups post got edited in the time it took me to write mine.

If you are just going to start crying about mods then you aren't worth my time.

just wondering...
and if i'm not worth your time...stop.
Simple eh?

Genetalia are not part of sex because there are various disorders that result in opposite or deformed generals as well as interesex stuff.

You're on a whole another level of crazy. I think you need biology classes

Genetalia are part of sex, yes there are deformities and irregularities but these are exeptions. But genetalia aside there is a whole lot more going on that we dont see which indicates sex.

Scientists can identify the sex of bodies that are hundreds of years old and decomposed.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]