Medical Marijuana? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:I spend Summers in Maine. The people here voted 3 years ago to make it legal. Our governor at the time was an asshole pretty much cut from the Trump mold. He even entered office with less votes than his opponent due to the usual tricks. We called him Mini Trump.

What "tricks"?

He was elected in 2011 with, what, 38% of the vote in a five person race? Where were the "tricks"?

He got dumped last year in favor of a governor who tends to the will of the majority of the people.

He didn't get "dumped". That's a ridiculously dishonest characterization. He was precluded from running for a third straight term due to term limits...

I smoke on my deck. I have worked and smoked for half a century.

Well, that certainly explains some things...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By SSDR
Marijuana should be abolished, and no one should use it for any circumstance.

Marijuana causes brain damage, memory issues, decrease in motor responses, and impairs basic judgement abilities.
By Godstud
@SSDR Marijuana has only proven to bad for people while their brains are still growing, or roughly, before 23 years of age.

Alcohol is bad all the fricken time, and is a extremely destructive drug.
By late
I found medical pot to help a lot when I was getting cancer treatment.

I spent time in a forum about medical pot. Most of the people in there were dealing with chronic, debilitating pain.

Hopefully the research we should have started during the Nixon years will finally happen.
By BigSteve
late wrote:I found medical pot to help a lot when I was getting cancer treatment.

I spent time in a forum about medical pot. Most of the people in there were dealing with chronic, debilitating pain.

Hopefully the research we should have started during the Nixon years will finally happen.

I used to be pretty ambivalent about medical marijuana. Then I saw how it helped my Dad deal with the buffet of cancers he had, and now I fully support it...
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Now the argument seems to be changing and words by[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]