Melanoma Vacine - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Odiseizam
this is surprise, I've never checked myself, but suppose many are struggling with such problem, when searching if there is particular thread on PoFo saw jimjam had earlier issues [1] hopefully this could be end to his troubles humanity at all ...

again chinese are maybe quicker, links after the tagged videos, but what this suggest is mRNA vaccines could became regular therapy for many illnesses ... yet I'll say healthy lifestyle rulz coz the human ability to fight back any disease is huge, but first barrier is stress, second acidic way of life [1] and then the know-how for extra surge of t-cells [2] anyway this with the mRNA approach would be shrotcut but still is too early for humanity to be assured how any nuseffects could fireback as french virologist Didier Raoult says Every intervention on nucleic acid, on DNA and RNA, brings unforeseen changes that happen regularly [3]

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/comment/moderna-biontech-covid-cancer-vaccines/

https://youtu.be/VLPDNo8PjIE

https://youtu.be/XTLYXmgG8DU

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/02/18/mrna-vaccine-developed-in-china-for-cancer-immunotherapy-considered-breakthrough/

https://news.sky.com/story/breakthrough-mrna-vaccine-developed-for-cancer-immunotherapy-by-chinese-scientists-12220758

The same mechanism as a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine is there – except instead of attacking the virus, the body is taught to attack tumour cells.

The only problem is that mRNA is easily degraded by enzymes found in the body. This is how the ‘instructions’ are organically destroyed when it comes to COVID vaccines. So, the researchers tried to protect the mRNA from the body until it could target really target the cancer.

The hydrogel that the research team created, could be injected under the skin of mice and then slowly release mRNA (and adjuvant nanoparticles) over a 30-day period.

The mRNA vaccine activated T cells and stimulated antibody production.

Incredibly, this caused tumours to shrink in the treated mice. In contrast to untreated mice, the vaccinated mice did not show any metastasis to their lungs.

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/mrna-vaccine/104102/
By jimjam
this cannot be digested quickly. I will study it …… thank you.
By Atlantis
The German companies CureVac and BioNTech have pioneered mRNA technology for cancer treatment for many years. BioNTech has been testing vaccines against Melanoma, lung cancer, prostate cancer, etc., for a number of years. A friend of mine is getting an mRNA treatment against lung cancer. The BioNTech and CureVac founders started research in this field almost 20 years ago.

The reason we have had a Covid vaccine as quickly as we did was because the mRNA carrier technology had already been developed by CureVac, BioNTech and Moderna.

The Chinese are lagging behind in this technology. That's why they tried to discredit Western Covid vaccination based on mRNA technology as a "large-scale human experiment." However, the advantages of the mRNA vaccines are so remarkable that the Chinese are now increasing their research in this field too. Last year, BioNTech entered into a partnership with Fosun Pharma in Shanghai at the same time it entered its partnership with Pfizer. The Chinese have already bought 100 million doses of the BioNTech vaccine. However, Western companies have a solid lead in this technology.

While the mRNA vaccines don't enter the cell nucleus where the human DNA is stored, the vector DNA vaccines (AstraZeneca, Sputnik V, Janssen, CanSino, etc.) do enter the cell nucleus, even though it is claimed that they don't have an impact on human DNA. Tests on genotoxicity have however not been performed with these vaccines.
By Potemkin
While the mRNA vaccines don't enter the cell nucleus where the human DNA is stored, the vector DNA vaccines (AstraZeneca, Sputnik V, Janssen, CanSino, etc.) do enter the cell nucleus, even though it is claimed that they don't have an impact on human DNA. Tests on genotoxicity have however not been performed with these vaccines.

Viruses have been injecting their own RNA or DNA into the human genome for as long as our species has existed. Nobody 'experiments' on human populations more than Nature herself.... :)
By Odiseizam
@jimjam its simple either You'll go for vaccine dna boosting of T-cells , with all the risks, or You'll engage in fresh lifestyle ... think cycling + macrobiotic food + cbd will be life changer not just in case with cancer but whole quality of life will get better emotions intelligence flow, few times in my life was living like that and must say it was happiness for all not just me coz btw You are sharing that energy from such nutural vortex lifestyle ...

@Atlantis the problem here is that we are not sure about the long term effects and possible repercussions, now if only those that are ill are subjected to this kind of dna vacines OK, but like this now having global experiment hm to good to be true that everything will stay fine, as in case with antibiotics and bacteria our organism will bust the viruses to become more weird and deadly, in the end we could easily end up in vaccine'dependent'dystopia [1] what is more logical in case of the chinese mRNA vaccines is that their success could be greater coz they have one billion free experimental patients, so by simple logic they will have more stable product for cheaper price if not else!

@Potemkin good point ... there is nice docu that stretch that premise, which now with mRNA vaccines we are trying to misuse it, and that for sure is more than technological risk! Virus Evolution - National Geographic Documentary 2015 in which Luis P. Villarreal argues how viruses were our prime shaper and will eventually shape new human race later, the problem is whether they will be programed by eugenic elites for such stunt!?
By Atlantis
@Potemkin, @Odiseizam, it is true that DNA viruses like smallpox viruses enter the cell nucleus, but RNA viruses like SARS-CoV-2 replicate in the cytoplasm. The WHO guidelines for genotoxicity of vaccines dates back about 10 years. At the time we didn't have vector DNA vaccines. If it hadn't been for the pandemic, tests for genotoxicity would probably have been required.

Anyways, it's preferable to use RNA since it avoids the DNA pathways via the cell nucleus. DNA vaccines were selected because DNA is more stable than RNA and DNA vaccines don't require refrigeration at very low temperatures; however, the CureVace mRNA vaccine which is due for phase 3 readout in March, can be stored in a normal fridge. So, that problem has already been solved by the 2nd generation of mRNA vaccines.

The other problem with the vector DNA vaccines is that they result in vector immunity. In other words, in addition to immunity against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the vaccine results in immunity against the adenovirus used as vector. That may explain why most vector vaccines seem to have such a low efficacy.

Unless there is a major unforeseen problem with the mRNA vaccines, these vaccines will replace all other vaccines pretty quickly. Once the technical equipment is in place, these vaccines can be redesigned very quickly and production can be scaled up without the need for huge egg cultures and adjuvants.

Since mRNA is so unstable, any negative side-effects are likely to occur soon after vaccination. After that, the only thing that remains in the body will be the memory in the immune system of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, so that it can produce antibodies whenever it encounters the spike protein in the future.

The tremendous funding now poured into Covid vaccine development will also benefit the mRNA carrier technology for cancer and other treatments. This sort of development was so far done by small start-ups on a small budget while big pharma concentrate on the money-making business. Not a single one of the big pharma companies has come up with an mRNA vaccine. It's all thanks to small innovative startups that we have these vaccines today.
By jimjam
Odiseizam wrote:@jimjam its simple either You'll go for vaccine dna boosting of T-cells , with all the risks, or You'll engage in fresh lifestyle ... think cycling + macrobiotic food + cbd will be life changer not just in case with cancer but whole quality of life will get better emotions intelligence flow, few times in my life was living like that and must say it was happiness for all not just me coz btw You are sharing that energy from such nutural vortex lifestyle ...

I am 76 years old and doubt a melanoma vaccine will have an impact on me at this stage of the game. My current method of avoiding sun and wearing clothes made of sun proof fabrics seems to be effective. I now only get "minor" skin cancers :lol: . I have always tried to incorporate common sense into my lifestyle. I have dashed, run or jogged a distance that I estimate would circle the globe at the equator 2 1/2 times, I try to avoid (imperfectly) processed foods and eat natural foods, and use a cbd/thc oil before sleep time to enhance sleep (it works). Avoiding stupid and intrusive people also helps :lol: .
By Drlee
the problem here is that we are not sure about the long term effects and possible repercussions,

Well we know one. Some day we are going to die a usually painful death at an inconvenient time. The whole idea is to keep pushing out our expiration date as long as possible. I took the risk and had Moderna. Sooooo glad. If there are repercussions in 20 years I will take you off my 90th birthday invitation list.

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]