The vaxx - 1000% increase in neurological problems - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
More anti-vax BS. Post a real source and not some Twitter crap.

Some fuck-up stating something doesn't meant shit, as it's likely taken out of context and there is no evidence that there IS evidence. If there's a real source, then post it. This is just some crackpot spouting bullshit.

This is about the same as some dipshit saying that there was fraud in the 2020 US election.

Grow up, antivaxxer. You're spreading lies and no one here is dumb enough to believe your stupid-ass bullshit.

People lie all the time at Senate hearings, and if this was fact then why haven't we heard this from other countries all around the world? Hmmm? Your conspiracy theory falls apart before critical thinking, as usual. :knife:

You have given NO information, and the video doesn't, either.

Which vaccines?
Where is this happening?
Why only in USA?
Where are the cases abroad?
Do you think USA is the only country in the world that uses vaccines?
What's the evidence?
Is the evidence even valid?
Have there been studies done to find out if this evidence even exists?
Last edited by Godstud on 24 Apr 2022 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
JB70 wrote:You are not that stupid. It is from a senate hearing!!!

But apparently you are. It's a tweet, some angry guy shouting,

Just either cam with real information or do;t bother,This is just garbage.

Misinformation and garbage this just does mnot spread automatically. People like you post it without engaging in any critical review or seeking actual information,

Lift your game and stop spamming the site with just outright garbage,

If you want to mount an argument about vaccines take the time to do some actual research into the information available rather than just broadcasting whatever crud people have shared with you like it's the word of god.

Engage your brian,. Criticality review information, seek alternative sources rather than just adopt the crud that served up.
Last edited by pugsville on 24 Apr 2022 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:More anti-vax BS. Post a real source and not some Twitter crap.

Some fuck-up stating something doesn't meant shit, as it's likely taken out of context and there is no evidence that there IS evidence. If there's a real source, then post it. This is just some crackpot spouting bullshit.

This is about the same as some dipshit saying that there was fraud in the 2020 US election.

Grow up, antivaxxer. You're spreading lies and no one here is dumb enough to believe your stupid-ass bullshit.

People lie all the time at Senate hearings, and if this was fact then why haven't we heard this from other countries all around the world? Hmmm? Your conspiracy theory falls apart before critical thinking, as usual. :knife:

Amazing. So now doctors and scientists lie all the time in senate hearings.

But i guess when on CNN they always speak the truth right?
Many people lie for political means. Surely even you understand this. This is PURELY political.

What does CNN have to do with anything? Quote the CDC. Quote a legitimate source. There will be mountains of information on this if it's true, as a study will have had to been done to confirm this.

Do you think information of this nature would only be carried by one outfit?

I suppose you think it's a big conspiracy, right? All the medical professionals in the world are out to get you.

Please provide a NON-American source. USA is not the only country giving vaccines. Where's the information?

Answer my questions or dispose of your conspiracy theory crap. You're just another anti-vaxxer grasping at straws.
JB70 wrote:Amazing. So now doctors and scientists lie all the time in senate hearings.

But i guess when on CNN they always speak the truth right?

Senate hearings, all sorts of crazed individuals get a say, some guy rnating at senate hearing, is just about some angry shouting to himself in the street.

Whats the obsession with CNN? Who hear listens to that? I don't watch it at all TV is poor source of information generally and for science it;'s mostly very very bad. regardless of channel or outlet,

Look at peer reviewed scientific article in science journals.

If I'm struggling with something I talk to the since nerds I know.
Godstud wrote:Many people lie for political means. Surely even you understand this. This is PURELY political.

What does CNN have to do with anything? Quote the CDC. Quote a legitimate source. There will be mountains of information on this if it's true, as a study will have had to been done to confirm this.

Do you think information of this nature would only be carried by one outfit?

I suppose you think it's a big conspiracy, right? All the medical professionals in the world are out to get you.

Please provide a NON-American source. USA is not the only country giving vaccines. Where's the information?

Answer my questions or dispose of your conspiracy theory crap.

One source? Where have you been lately? Many scientists have been warning. Just because CNN won´t tell you does not mean it´s not true.

Often it takes time to change mainstream science.
JB70 wrote:One source? Where have you been lately? Many scientists have been warning. Just because CNN won´t tell you does not mean it´s not true.

Often it takes time to change mainstream science.

Came back with evidence scientific evidence quote articles, provide clear information or just do not bother.

You say many scientists well came with the actual scientific research rather than this Tin foil hat stuff.

You make claims but provide no evidence. NONE. ZERO.

Get some science to back up you wild claims or stop wasting everyone;s time. You wnat to be taken serious well get serious,

What;'s your obsession with CNN? Who knows or cares what they broadcast?
@JB70 Please post a source from a peer-reviewed medical journal. I'll wait.

You saying, "Many scientists have been warning.", is not evidence. in fact, it's nothing but an unsubstantiated opinion.

Who are these doctors? Can you even name one, so I can validate this?

I remember some guy telling me a doctor was talking about vaccines being bad, and after I looked up the doctor, I found out that his doctorate wasn't even in medicine, but AI technology.

Mainstream science does change. There's a whole process for this, that has been the same for hundreds of years.

That said, it doesn't mean that stupid theories put out by dumbasses with political agendas is even based on science, and not pure supposition, or even faulty statistics.

As I said. Please show me a NON-American source. If this is true, as you say, there will be as much information on it, as USA is not the only country using vaccines.

So far, all you are presenting is conspiracy theories.
Godstud wrote:@JB70 Please post a source from a peer-reviewed medical journal. I'll wait.

You saying, "Many scientists have been warning.", is not evidence. in fact, it's nothing but an unsubstantiated opinion.

Who are these doctors? Can you even name one, so I can validate this?

I remember some guy telling me a doctor was talking about vaccines being bad, and after I looked up the doctor, I found out that his doctorate wasn't even in medicine, but AI technology.

Mainstream science does change. There's a whole process for this, that has been the same for hundreds of years.

That said, it doesn't mean that stupid theories put out by dumbasses with political agendas is even based on science, and not pure supposition, or even faulty statistics.

As I said. Please show me a NON-American source. If this is true, as you say, there will be as much information on it, as USA is not the only country using vaccines.

So far, all you are presenting is conspiracy theories.

Haha so you actually believe these doctors and scientists in the hearing are conspiring?

The Russians right?

I suspect we will see lots of studies soon. Have seen a few. I suppose many have been afraid to because saying anything bad about the injections is not good for your career.
What I said is that YOU are perpetuating a conspiracy theory, as these people in the Senate hearing, that we have extremely limited information on are simply blathering off things without context.

Where is the information that they have? People just "saying things" is not evidence.

JB70 wrote:I suspect we will see lots of studies soon.
I suspect? :roll: So no facts, yet. You're simply making up things based on the statement of one person.

JB70 wrote:Have seen a few.
Post links to these studies, if they even exist(which I really doubt).

JB70 wrote:I suppose many have been afraid to because saying anything bad about the injections is not good for your career.
:eh: If it is based on junk science, then absolutely. If they have legitimate studies then they don't worry about it, since it will be substantiated by other scientists.

I'd be adverse to posting shit science, but if I had a legitimate study showing something, I'd be wanting to share that with others, for the acclaim.
Godstud wrote:What I said is that YOU are perpetuating a conspiracy theory, as these people in the Senate hearing, that we have extremely limited information on are simply blathering off things without context.

Where is the information that they have? People just "saying things" is not evidence.

I suspect? :roll: So no facts, yet. You're simply making up things based on the statement of one person.

Post links to these studies, if they even exist(which I really doubt).

:eh: If it is based on junk science, then absolutely. If they have legitimate studies then they don't worry about it, since it will be substantiated by other scientists.

I'd be adverse to posting shit science, but if I had a legitimate study showing something, I'd be wanting to share that with others, for the acclaim.

Here are a some more recent studies:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 7422000769

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 333v1.full

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04702-4
@JB70 Quote the relevant text. You just plastering studies there makes me think that you haven't a clue as to what they are saying, much like your ADE claim which was contrary to what you said it was.

Do you even READ what you post?
Although information pertaining to the risk of autoimmune disease as a consequence of vaccination is controversial, we merely propose our current understanding of autoimmune manifestations associated with COVID-19 vaccine. In fact, we do not aim to disavow the overwhelming benefits of mass COVID-19 vaccination in preventing COVID-19 morbidity and mortality.

-This is NOT a study, nor is the hypothesis the result of a study, which is why they don't assert anything. They are talking ABOUT researching it.

Your last article you quoted, out of the 3, has NOTHING to do with the vaccines. You are just using keywords to find articles that you haven't even read. You're a bullshitter and haven't a clue what the abstracts even say. Your cherry-picking is inane.

You're just doing your stupid anti-vax crap, AGAIN.

Show me an actual ARTICLE or Study. Abstracts are not studies.
Godstud wrote:@JB70 Quote the relevant text. You just plastering studies there makes me think that you haven't a clue as to what they are saying, much like your ADE claim which was contrary to what you said it was.

Do you even READ what you post?
Although information pertaining to the risk of autoimmune disease as a consequence of vaccination is controversial, we merely propose our current understanding of autoimmune manifestations associated with COVID-19 vaccine. In fact, we do not aim to disavow the overwhelming benefits of mass COVID-19 vaccination in preventing COVID-19 morbidity and mortality.

-This is NOT a study, nor is the hypothesis the result of a study, which is why they don't assert anything. They are talking ABOUT researching it.

Your last article you quoted, out of the 3, has NOTHING to do with the vaccines. You are just using keywords to find articles that you haven't even read. You're a bullshitter and haven't a clue what the abstracts even say. Your cherry-picking is inane.

You're just doing your stupid anti-vax crap, AGAIN.

Show me an actual ARTICLE or Study. Abstracts are not studies.

Again it takes time to change mainstream science. That they still recommend the jabs is not strange. Otherwise they likely lose their jobs.

You have the numbers from Uk that is very alarming.
JB70 wrote:Again it takes time to change mainstream science.
Yes, but with science, and not statistical evidence with no context given before proper investigation.

JB70 wrote:That they still recommend the jabs is not strange.
Yes, because the effectiveness and overall safety of vaccines are established facts.

JB70 wrote: Otherwise they likely lose their jobs.
Conspiracy theory BULLSHIT, yet again. You can't get away from it, can you?

JB70 wrote:You have the numbers from Uk that is very alarming.
No. They are not alarming because we don't even know if they are true, or what the actual numbers are. You are making a very quick assumption based on no actual facts, but on the word of one politician.

We don't know numbers or if there is even a correlation to vaccines, and you are jumping to conclusions because then it will confirm your foolish anti-vax bias.
Godstud wrote:Yes, but with science, and not statistical evidence with no context given before proper investigation.

Yes, because the effectiveness and overall safety of vaccines are established facts.

Conspiracy theory BULLSHIT, yet again. You can't get away from it, can you?

No. They are not alarming because we don't even know if they are true, or what the actual numbers are. You are making a very quick assumption based on no actual facts, but on the word of one politician.

We don't know numbers or if there is even a correlation to vaccines, and you are jumping to conclusions because then it will confirm your foolish anti-vax bias.

You can´t say all vaccines are safe and effective. That is not true.

Of course we can´t know for sure if the UK numbers are correct. I am no expert.

I do trust Geert Vanden Bossche though.

He links to the studies and what they may mean. Geerts blog.
https://voiceforscienceandsolidarity.su ... ic-2ad?s=r

I think everyone should try shutting off everythi[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

In this conflict, neither if those groups are p[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octob[…]