Actor Ashton Kutcher reveals disease left him unable to walk, see, or hear. Caused by vaccine? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Actor Ashton Kutcher has revealed that a rare disease left him unable to walk, see, or hear for a year.

This story has just been announced in the news, since Kutcher has just recently opened up about his health issues.

I did see one very interesting detail about this story. Kutcher says it happened two years ago.
That was about the same time when the Covid vaccines rolled out.

Being Hollywood celebrities, in those circles, and with all the social politics that surrounded this vaccine, there's a near certainty that Kutcher got the vaccine. But just in case there is any doubt I did find an article titled "Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Have Opened Up About Why They Feel 'Frustrated' That Their 4- And 6-Year-Old Kids Can’t Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Yet".

The exact medical condition that affected Kutcher is an autoimmune-caused disorder called "vasculitis", which involve inflammation of the blood vessels.
In case anyone is not aware, Kutcher eats healthy and keeps himself in very good shape. It's extremely unusual that such are a rare medical disorder would just afflict him out of nowhere.

The mainstream media, of course, have not suggested any connection between what happened to him and the vaccine. And it may likely not be possible to prove for certain that his medical issues were caused by the vaccine. It could just be a coincidence. But even if a connection was likely or possible to exist, the media would be very reluctant to want to report it, because they've been trying to create the narrative that everyone should get the vaccine, and minimize any dangers that might exist. Vasculitis is now known to be a rare side effect of the vaccine.

In a video from an interview, first reported by "Access Hollywood", Kutcher discussed how the illness has affected him. In the episode, Grylls asks Kutcher where his strength comes from. Kutcher explained: "Two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis that, like, knocked out my vision. It knocked out my hearing. It knocked out, like, all my equilibrium."
Kutcher told Grylls that it took him about a year to regain those abilities.
"You don't really appreciate it until it's gone, until you go, 'I don't know if I’m ever going to be able to see again, I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to hear again, I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to walk again."

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]