"My Man-Made Vagina is Closing Up, Now I need to get it replaced" - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Tainari88 wrote:Ingliz do you have a man made vagina?

No, I have the wife.

QatzelOk wrote:dangerous shit that they will regret their entire lives

Any boy/man who cuts off his prick to become a poor imitation of a woman is an idiot.

But you can't cure stupid.

And stupidity is not a crime.

You could exploit the damage that young people have experienced to sell them dangerous shit

Yes, you could.

It's called Capitalism.

BTW. Why are you so surprised? You've lived within a capitalist economy your whole life. You should know how it works by now.
ingliz wrote:Any boy/man who cuts off his prick to become a poor imitation of a woman is an idiot.

But you can't cure stupid.

And stupidity is not a crime.

No, it isn't. But corrupting minors is, as is advertising to children. And drug companies "selling" dick-chopping to pre-teens is an example of both.

Yes, you could.

It's called Capitalism.

BTW. Why are you so surprised? You've lived within a capitalist economy your whole life. You should know how it works by now.

I'm not surprised at all. I am just using this thread as a vehicle to expose yet another crime against humanity that capitalism is responsible for.
Man with man-made vagina wrote:The day of my bottom surgery. My life changed in 2019 when my doctors told me that the best way to go is to get my genitals operated. They created a “neovagina” and removed my testicles.

The whole experience was horrible and exhausting. I was not able to finish school and my mental state went from bad to worse.

I don’t recommend undergoing this surgery to anyone. It’s mutilation. Men will never be women. Women will never be men.

I lost almost all of my libido. Being able to orgasm is almost impossible now. Having sex with men is possible but it’s painful and I was bleeding every time after that. Sensation almost went away.

Is this what you want kids to go through? Is this the help they really need? You need to be insane to believe “bottom surgeries” are good for patients.

If you hate your genitals, try to find help. Don’t go through nonsense procedures to end up with mutilated “something” between your legs.

This is what @Pants-of-dog and @ingliz support.

Tainari88 wrote:Ingliz do you have a man made vagina? That is the burning controversial question at hand here? Yes or no?

Answer the question....Got to give it up....

Come on Ingliz, it is time to give it up. I used to go out to parties and stand around, because I was too nervous to really get down, because my body yearned to be free,

No more confusion on the side of the walls, got to get yourself together baby, you got to choose that artificial vagina with the dilation, Ingliz, got to give it up.....

:lol:
@skinster

What makes you think I support it?

'I couldn't give a shit what they do' is not support. Support and indifference are not the same thing.

Your government decided 16-year-olds could give consent.

The 16-year-olds knew the procedure was irreversible.

The 16-year-olds knew the likely complications.

The 16-year-olds signed the consent forms.

It's their problem, not mine.

Posting endless tweets and YouTube videos of stupid people whining will not change my mind. I mean, what did they expect? Flowers.

Actions have consequences.

:)
ingliz wrote:What makes you think I support it?

'I couldn't give a shit what they do' is not support. Support and indifference are not the same thing.

Indifference would mean you wouldn't be arguing with me about it since I'm absolutely opposed to it.

Your government decided 16-year-olds could give consent.

The government also arms fascists in Ukraine, Syria and elsewhere and I complain about that too, amongst other things. :D

It's their problem, not mine.

This is psychopathy on display.

Posting endless tweets and YouTube videos of stupid people whining will not change my mind. I mean, what did they expect? Flowers.

The point is supposedly "indifferent" adults like you and those of us who care about others should be opposing sterilisation and genital mutilation happening to impressionable kids and adolescents (and even adults) who clearly don't have the capacity to understand what they're doing.

Besides, who said I was interested in changing your mind? You're the one that keeps directing posts into my notifications to respond to, even when I'm not interested in debating you, something I've been doing a number of time and yet you're still @ me. If you're as indifferent as you claim, stop debating me since we clearly oppose each other and you're not going to change my mind.

Actions have consequences.

How edgy.

I really hope you don't have any children in your life if this is your attitude towards them.
@skinster

Genuine question...

Every sparrow that falls

Why must I care? People do stupid things every day. I am not God or Pol Pot.

if this is your attitude

After a certain age, they are not children.

My attitude - It's how I was brought up and the norm among adults my age...

You've made your bed, so you must lie in it.
Last edited by ingliz on 31 Aug 2023 09:19, edited 2 times in total.
@wat0n Since the video is no longer available, we can conclude that it was a child and that the gender ideology cult has silenced any dissent by having it removed from Youtube. Youtube has bought into this ideology and moderates accordingly.
@Godstud

"we can conclude that it was a child"

No, you cannot.

You can just as easily say that it was an actor paid to talk bollocks: and it was removed because it was a tissue of lies.

The honest response would be we do not know and never will.

@ingliz I think you got that wrong. Foil is more your colour. :D You are one of the people saying that a woman is anyone who person(male or female) feels like one, after all. That's not reality. That's delusion.
@Godstud

No, I've never said that.

I said they were not women but sex is not gender. One is biological. The other is a social construct. If society deems to treat them as women, a social construction, the biological argument is irrelevant.

@ingliz The definition has only been recently removed from its connection to sex. Oxford only changed it in the last 5 years. This is primarily to push this gender ideology. Biology is not irrelevant. It's the MOST relevant. How you feel isn't as important as reality, and biology.

Females have two X chromosomes, and males have an X and a Y chromosome - if you have two X chromosomes and don’t think you are female, you are WRONG , and have “gender dysphoria”. If you have an X and a Y chromosome and don’t think you are male, you are WRONG, and have “gender dysphoria”.

Gender is connected to sex.
Godstud wrote:Gender is connected to sex

Not in the way you think.

It's a term used in the social sciences to describe accepted/unacceptable socially constructed identities, roles, and behaviours within society that's drifted into common usage.

Gender refers to the characteristics of women, men, girls, and boys that are socially constructed. This includes norms, behaviours, and roles associated with being a woman, man, girl, or boy, as well as relationships with each other. As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time.

— World Health Organization

Oxford only changed it in the last 5 years.

Words change their meaning over time.

If you've read The Oxford English Dictionary, you will see that it does not place an archaic definition of a word above the most commonly accepted modern definition. That said, I am sure you will find your preferred definition further down the page if you look hard enough.

Last edited by ingliz on 31 Aug 2023 18:17, edited 4 times in total.
@Godstud

Stop talking bollocks.

They changed the definition of 'gender' because the word in common usage was not being used to denote sex.

It was commonly being used to describe a social construct.

** Note the emphasis on 'common' and 'commonly' **

@Pants-of-dog You would think that because it makes your ideology look bad. It is mutilation and if you don't like it then stop promoting the destruction of perfectly good genitalia in the worship of your CULT.

Mutilate
inflict a violent and disfiguring injury on.

Trans people are being mutilated for your ideology.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]