Reindroduction - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Ubermensch
First off.My name does not have any nazi signifigance or sympathy.Those that get it will get it and those that don't can look it up.Some of you will know me from S-E as A.I. Shukhaev.I have renounced my "faith" in Marxism.I quit my admin post at SR for this and a few other reasons that I will not go in to.Anyway,I will be around to see what is going on and hopefully have some intelligent discussions with you.
By Adrien
Well, greetings ex-comrade!

Just curious, what did you choose this screename particularly?
By Ubermensch
I have always liked Nietzsche and this name can be interpreted differently by many people and that ties in with my sig.
By Ixa
Ubermensch wrote:First off.My name does not have any nazi signifigance or sympathy.Those that get it will get it and those that don't can look it up.Some of you will know me from S-E as A.I. Shukhaev.I have renounced my "faith" in Marxism.I quit my admin post at SR for this and a few other reasons that I will not go in to.Anyway,I will be around to see what is going on and hopefully have some intelligent discussions with you.

*shakes head*

@QatzelOk I edited my last post just for you […]

Have you ever thought of why we support Ukraine? W[…]

The tomb certainly exists, doesn’t mean Abraham e[…]

...And the Jewish Agency, which took the governme[…]