You may not know me - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Sovietski
Well im here but old the Empire i wasnt widly known only to few and this place has more than hard core communist stuff to talk about i like that i feel i dont have to be affraid of wht i type or be wrong cuase here i feel expresing your opion is the best
By sokath
It's good to see you Sovietski. I hadn't seen you @ S-E for a while, I was wondering if you'd dropped off the face of the Earth. Apparently not. :)

Good to have you back.

:cheers:

S./
By Jesse
Well met! Any man with Kalashnikov in sig is a friend of mine, I'd imagine.
By Proctor
No offence, but I am pretty afraid of what you type. Is it really so hard to use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts?
By Ixa
Sovietski wrote:Well im here but old the Empire i wasnt widly known only to few and this place has more than hard core communist stuff to talk about i like that i feel i dont have to be affraid of wht i type or be wrong cuase here i feel expresing your opion is the best

Welcome!
By Kov
COMRADE! Glad to see that you have made it back. Maybe with this new "reberth" you could start to be a perminant member, no?

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]