HELLO COMRADES!! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By the SovieT
heya comrades...

for those who used to go to soviet-empire.com no introduction is needed since you probably know me... i had the nick "the anarchist"..

for everybody else... just have to say hi!

btw im a litle hardcore so dont be surprised if i dont give rest to the right wingers...
By sokath
Welcome aboard buddy. :) Good to have you back, you're gonna have to resize your sig though. We're pretty stringent about the size restrictions. :)

Notwithstanding, it's good to have you here. :D

S./
By keli
Welcome. I was only a became member of SE shortly before is closed, so I don't know you (yet).
By Krasniy Yastreb
Aha! my old assistant!

Welcome back, comrade. I've left SovietRevolution now (Koba disbanded the SSC).

It's good to see you back!

:cheers:
By Comrade Junichi
Greetings and sincere salutations to you Joao..err, I'll just say anarchist.

I've known you for a while now, so yeah. Welcome.
By the SovieT
Krasniy old boss!!! (aRGH i hate that word :D )
so you quited SR? im starting to post there again.. it seems that they are starting to do a good job there this time...

joon its good to have you here too!!!

hey my sig is just kick ass right now :D
i bet none of you has a bether one than mine :P
By Stanislav
Hello comrades. I found Soviet-Empire while I was bored at school and browsing on-line. I myself am from the motherland and am sick and tired of propaganda about us in the United States. I remember a couple of years back, we read a book in out Literature class titled "The Wild Children". This book stated the fact that all communism is bad and capatalism rules over by some old guy writing about kids in Russia. The book clearly states that Soviets ate dogs, and even other people, when they got starved enough. This book was full of crap about how drugs and alcohol were available for children in the Union. I don't know how many people asked me that day whether I have eaten human flesh before...it was painful.
By sokath
Welcome aboard Stanislav. :) It's good to have you. It's a shame when propaganda takes a toll on people's actual lives.

Notwithstanding, welcome to politicsforum!

:cheers:

S./

I was amused by her obedience to the ruling ideol[…]

@Pants-of-dog no, you have not shown anything. J[…]

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]