Introducing Joon - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Comrade Junichi
Comrade Junichi/Joon here.

I post on Che-Lives, Soviet Empire, Politics Online, [No advertising], DataWhore, PunkHardcore, and such.

Most importantly: CYPSK. http://www.cypsk.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi It would be great if you visited and joined/posted.

I consider myself to be 'openminded' because I do not know enough about everything to fully align myself to any one ideology. However, I am reading up on the Marxist-Leninist thought the most.

On the note, anyone have any links to some good writing? For example, on Stalin, the Soviet Union, marxist-leninist thought, etc. Either un-biased or pro. That would be great.

So here I am. Greetings and salutations to you, comrades.
By sokath
Welcome aboard Joon. Good to see you back in the fold. Hope things are getting better for you. :)

:cheers:

S./
By Jesse
Yet another familiar face :D

Delightful.
By Comrade Junichi
Sorry about the sig. I skimmed through the rules quickly before I joined, and I probably skipped over it.

Thank you sokath, it's good to see you again. I'm doing better, thanks for asking and caring.

Greetings and salutations to you all, I think I will enjoy this board. My hands are full on 12 messageboards right now, so I'll be around :)
By Russian
lol... sig police
thats pretty lame
By Russian
Watch out Russian, your sig is a shocking 119 pixels high.

bastard, I knew you had something on me! The only website I have is on geocities and you cannot line images from there, so I can't really resize it.

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]